>> ☀️ New friend? ☀️ <<

(Ignore the picture please, it's a random screen shot from my photos.)

(I'm writing on my phone)

TW: Swearing, first story ever, low quality writing.

Friday 12th April 2034 - 7:30

- Sun's POV: First person -

"Sun, Get your ass here right now!" A voice yelled out from the large, wooden doors; I recognised that voice. It was Vanessa's (that lady who I met when I first got here). I got up, hit my head on the bottom of the security desk and yelped in pain.

"Yes, Venessa?" I answered rubbing the part which got hurt.
"I've been calling you for 5 fucking minutes!" She groaned making me frown, feeling quite ashamed of myself. I stood up straight and nervously walked over to Venessa. I get I bad feeling from her. Plus, she was mean to me on the first day.
(Which is today if you didn't read the last chapter.)

I opened my mouth to speak starting with my usual manners,
"I- I'm sorry I was just-"
"Save it, Sun," she cut me off. I nodded, not answering back.
"Anyway, I've forgot to tell you that you have a coworker who will be arriving shortly.." My face lit up in joy and my eyes widened in excitement.

"A new friend?" I bounced around.
"Yes, a new.. Friend," Vanessa rolled her eyes in annoyance but appeased my childish behaviour. "Anyway, he's gonna be here soon enough for nap-time. Now go get ready for the children, the daycare opens in 20 minutes." I jumped.
(It was 7:50)
Oh no, oh no! Only 20 minutes? She left soon after and I was left alone again.

.
.
.

In the bright, colourful, daycare.
.
.
.

It was something new.
.
.
.

Somewhere where anything could happen.
.
.
.

Unbeknownst to me, to all of us.
.
.
.

Which I enjoyed of course!
.
.
.

(It feels like I've missed a chapter writing this even though there is no missed chapter)

(Thank you for reading! I'm sorry if this is bad. it's my first story ever, EVER on Wattpad and I'm kinda nervous cause this is gonna be published in reach of thousands of people. I doubt that many people would willingly
read this though.)

(362 words)
.
.
.