Juicy x Eddie x Narrator : Behind the scenes

Eddie's pov

" JUICY!!! Hurry up!! We got video to record!!" I said banging on Juicy's door " ALRIGHT I'M COMING, GO DOWNSTAIRS ALREADY!!" Juicy yelled back at me. I sightly growl walk away from the door heading downstairs to meet with narrator " where juicy?" Narrator ask putting some material in the table for the video " he still in the room " I said helping narrator with the material " still!?, man he know we got video to do " he said i nodded my head " we got a lot of weird snack to review and all we need to do is wait for Juicy to get his ass down here to record" I said dropping the snack in the table so hard making some of it fell to the floor and some of them roll down to narrator " way it go Eddie, you drop the snack" narrator said setting up the camera " shut up dawg, no snack for you" I said bending down to get the snack from the floor " hey Eddie, quick question did you order these gummy?" He said walking toward me with the gummy on his hand, I stand up after after picking up the snack " what gummy? I didn't order any gummy" I said grabbing it from his hand and slowly reading the label " I think Juicy order these gummy and why in the world he would buy this" I said turning the label to read on the back " hey narrator, look at this " I said pointing the label for him to read " I don't think there normal gummy " he said. " BOYS, IS EVERYTHING READY? I WILL BE THERE IN A MINUTE I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!!" Juicy yell upstairs heading to the bathroom. We both growls at the same time " he need to get punish for wasting our time" narrator said " I agree but how since some of the snack are bad " I said tapping the cap of the gummy, we both down at the gummy for a second then look at each other smirk " you know what I thinking?" I said to narrator, he nod his head while smirk.

Juicy's pov

I head downstairs after using the bathroom to meet up with the gang " sorry i took so long, boys " I said walking toward the camera noticing the boys are at their sit with a serious faces " finally you're here geez, now turn on the camera we got video to record " he said crossing his arms " yeah juicy, we got video to video and you're wasting your time so come on " narrator said nodded his head " alright then, you grumpy face " I said muttered quietly as I press the play button to start filming and quickly went to my sit to begin our video " welcome back to the boys video, today me and the boys are going to try weird snack that we bought off in the internet " Eddie said showing everyone the snack " some of the snack that we bought some how are popular around the world and we're going to see about that " I said " you have no idea how much this cost because some of them are expensive" narrator said look at us " that's right, so which snack do you want to try out first?" Eddie said " let's start with this sweet sour apple gu—-NO!" Narrator and Eddie interrupt me snatching the bag away from my hand " you said —I know I said that but let's do the sour later " Eddie interrupt me again and place the gummy next to him. I don't know what is happening right now " hey juicy, how about to try try out the Red Bull candy that i bought " narrator said open the bag " sure let's try it " I said handing me one, I honestly don't know why are the boys are acting like this and I'm scared to find out.

Fast forward to half of the recording...

Third's pov

" alright boys, it look like we're half way there to finish " Eddie said picking up some random snacks from the table " let's hurry up, I'm not sure how long I can take it" narrator said placing his hand on his head giggling for a bit. Eddie nodded his head but noticed Juicy is chewing something " hey juicy, what are you eating?" Eddie question to Juicy " the sour apple gummy without you guys looking " juicy said swallowing it. Eddie and Narrator was shock " how many did you eat?" Narrator ask to juicy " I only take two gummy but one of the gummy taste funny and this weird s so good I can't believe why are we pushing the sour gummy last " juicy said looking at the bag " huh...strange but let's taste this sweet and spicy watermelon gummy" Eddie showing the bag to the camera " I bet you bought them Eddie because we all know you love spicy stuff" narrator said as Eddie opening the bag and handing them one " well, they look delicious...uhhh Juicy are you okay?" Eddie said looking at him noticing Juicy is slowly lifting his head down " yeah, I'm okay for some reason I'm getting sleepy of a sudden " Juicy said try his best to stay awake " do you want us to take you to bed Juicy?" Narrator said " No no...it fin—" juicy slowly went to sleep.