Yandere Narrator x Eddie part 4

Shit!!!, Grant is behind me as soon I'm about to enter the room to see if Eddie is still here " Gaege, what the fuck are you doing? " Grant said I can't move my body but I don't know what I supposed to do c'mon Gaege think something fast " oh, well I want to see your cat Grant " I said close the door and look at grant gosh I hope Grant don't see me opening at the door looking for Eddie he sigh " well about my cat that you want to see, let just say it ran away " Grant said looking away while crossing his arms " oh well I'm sorry to hear that " I said " it fine now come in we got a project to finish before I drag your ass" Grant said walking away, I took a deep breath man that was close but I decided quickly check the door before Grant " ARE YOU COMING OR NOT " Grant shouting I get scared and quickly speed up and do the project " took you long enough " Grant said " I have to take a quick piss " I said sitting down and start doing my project.

2 hours later...

Grant's pov

After me and Gaege are finishing our project , " finally, we're finished right Grant " Gaege said putting his stuff away I nodded my head " hey Grant, I'm going to used the restroom before I go " Gaege said walking upstairs I grab my thing and follow him " what are you following me? " Gaege said going to the bathroom " I'm here to put my thing away " I said looking away while entering the door that Gaege is so close to opening. That room is where I keep Eddie in but luckily Eddie is not in here because I know Gaege is looking for him plus I know their plan is, is to distract me while they are going to save him, heh this is going to be fun plus I didn't research that stupid project, I purchased something just for Eddie so he won't escape. I close the door and head downstairs to see Gaege is getting your things " well to be honest, I think working with you isn't half bad " I said lying" mhm, well I be heading home now, the gang will see you tomorrow " Gaege said heading to the door, I follow him " you too Gaege and be safe " I said closing the door on him. I check on the window to make sure he really waking away from my house the good thing he did, I step away from the window and head to the basement " so how my little Eddie is behaving? " I said walking up to him, " mmmmm~ mmmmmm~ " he said mumbling tying up to a pole, his hand wrap behind the pole, both of his leg are tied and wrap around the pole and he was blindfolded, i slowly chuckle as I getting closer to his face, " do you want me to take off the blindfolds,mmm~ " I said he nodded his head as a yes, I removed the blindfold but I can tell he was crying " we're you crying while me and Gaege are working with our project " I said he nodded his head " I'm sorry my love, it just you were making noises so Gaege can hear you and try to hit me to escape , so this is your punishment " I said crossing my arm, he look away " Gaege was looking for you to save you in that room where I put you in but the good thing I move you so no one can save you because ( grabbing his chins and move closing to his face )you will live with me for the rest of your life " I said he started mumbling loudly I back away as he moving his head mumbling for help I slapped his face so hard to shut him up" keep mumbling and I promise you if your punishment is not going to be pretty, GOT THAT " I said yelling he quickly nodded his head " great, now I'm going to make us some lunch since you haven't eat anything, so stay here " I said heading to the kitchen to make lunch " make noise again and you will get punished " I said closing the door on him.

Eddie's pov

After he close the door on me, I starting brawling my eyes out because I have to stuck with this mother fucker for the rest of my life, I want to escape from here so bad, I shouldn't move to this school, i rather die from here so I can be with my girlfriend forever. I try to move my hand but the rope are so tight to escape, I try to look around but I couldn't because the pole is too big to see. I need a plan to escape from here but I make to think fast, I hear door is opening, I'm so fuck because of my tear, I look around and look down " I'm back and lunch is serves " he said walking closer to me and standing front of me, I still look down " why your face is facing down but not me " he said I didn't want respond to him " I'm not going to say it again why your face is facing down but not me? " he said still didn't want to respond to him, I noticed he walk away to put the food on the table then walk back to me " fine you ask for it " he said grabbing my hair so hard and lift my head to see him with still tear in my eyes I mumbling loudly cause he pull my hair it so hard that it so painful " so is that why you face down ( letting go my hair ) You were crying " he said crossing his arms, I nodded my head and letting tear come down, he wipe my tear slowly " I'm sorry for pulling your hair " he said he walk away for a moment then came back with tape on his hand " now since I cook lunch for the two of us, first I need to feed you now since you to put your head down to refuse to look at me, this will solve everything " he said opening the tape, pin my head to the pole, placed it on my head and around wrap around the pole, I started freaking out, I try to move my head but my head it stuck to the pole he cut off the tape and walk back to look at me " there all fixed now I'm going to remove the tape with your mouth so you can eat but if I hear your time calling for help, you will be live in this basement for the rest of your life, GOTTA IT " he said I mumble as a yes, he slowly remove the tape from my mouth, i breathe heavily, he came closer " before I feed you, kiss me " he said start kissing me, I couldn't move my head but no other choice but to kiss him back, slight tear are coming out he break the kiss and lick his lip, he walk to grab the plate and start feeding me. After I finish eating, he take a bit of tape and about to put it on my mouth and about to leave me in the basement but I quickly speak up " please no don't leave me here in the basement " I said he stop " I'm sorry my love but you're staying here as your new room " he said so close to tape me think Eddie think" PLEASE I'LL DO ANYTHING " I yell then he stop " anything you say~ " he said " yes yes please don't leave me alone in the basement please my love" I said " alright my love but try to escape you will have broken arm and leg forever " he said tape my mouth and ran upstairs. A couple mins later he came back with a needle and a bottle of liquid, he stick the needle to the led and suck up the liquid " good night " he said putting that needle into my arms and slowly getting the liquid inside of me, I mumbling loudly because I don't like needle and it hurt like hell. He took out the needle and look at me while I slowly pass out.