My prince : Josh x Eddie part: 1

( I working part 2 right now )

Eddie's pov

" son, we need something to tell you" my dad said I walk out to my room with knight Kevin behind me " what is it,dad?" I said " my son, tonight is the day that you will find a princess " my dad sitting on his throne with my mom " but dad,why i can't find someone that I like besides I don't want to find a princess" I said crossing my arms " sorry son, but your dads want you to find a princess because it for our royal family " my mom said " I don't care about the royal family thing, all I care who I love and that it" I said loudly " go to your room, young man" my dad said calling knight Kevin to take me to my room " why can't you accept your own son what I love " I said walking away angrily heading to my room while knight Kevin following me behind, why would my dad won't accept me who am i and what I like, i slam the door so hard and I lay on my bed, I punch my pillow so hard " hey are you okay " knight Kevin said knocking on my door " go away Kevin" I said " you can talk me if you want " Kevin said " I said just leave me alone " I said " please just for 3 min and that it " he said  " fine just close the door so my parents won't hear us " I said he entered my room and close the door, he sit next to me " does your parent alway act like this?" he said " only my dad but my mom no" I said " tbh if I were your father then I will let you to find your lover " he said "it doesn't make sense why my father want me to find a princess, i mean can I pick my own lover none of my parent know that I'm gay and I want to find a prince and promise me not to tell my parents about it " I said looking at him " I promise " he said. I hear my door open and it my mom " Kevin can you step outside for a moment please " she said, nodded his head and step outside while leaving me and my mom " son, I'm sorry about your father, your father is a stirt person and I don't you to be on his bad side, i have to stay silent and be on his side because of the rules, I have to obey him or else I'll be dead.  my apologies for not defending you " my mom said hugging me " why my dad have to be like this" I said " I don't know son, this is how he treat me when I meet him, now son I want you to find your lover " my mom said " mom, please don't force me to find a princess, I don't want to " I said " it okay son, choose anyone who you loved and I will not tell your father " my mom said I hugged her back " thanks you for understanding " I said " go outside and find your lover" my mom said patting my head, I kiss my mom on her head and left outside " I'll come with you and here your cloak " Kevin said walking behind me and handing me my cloak, I wore my cloak " be careful son" my mom said. The knight open the door for me and close it once I left the castle. I explore the town for a while but not just to find my lover but to relax myself from my fucking dad gosh..." look out Eddie!!" Kevin said warning me as someone accidentally bump on to me " I am so sorry for bumping you prince, I wasn't pay attention please forgive me " someone said bow to me, I look at him for a while " it okay sir I forgive you, just be careful when you're walking " i said " thank you prince I'll be careful next time, here take this for my apologies " he said handing me some money...kind boy I guess " um...thanks you I guess " I said he smile and left " that was weird, he give you money for bumping into you" Kevin said " I know but he doing it for his own risk but I'm just a nice guys" I said I start continue walking and buy some snack with that money that kind boy give me " let go to the forest to relax " I said to Kevin, he nodded his head and we went to the forest. We sit down on the grass and start eating our snack and then all of a sudden " hey Eddie, did you hear that?" Kevin said looking around , I'll stop and hear tapping and hear sing...

~ There once was a ship that put to sea
The name of the ship was the Billy of Tea
The winds blew up, her bow dipped down
Oh blow, my bully boys, blow (huh)

Soon may the Wellerman come
To bring us sugar and tea and rum
One day, when the tonguing is done
We'll take our leave and go

She'd not been two weeks from shore
When down on her a right whale bore
The captain called all hands and swore
He'd take that whale in tow (huh)