Loving You Is A Wonderful Feeling

Jennie and Taehyung are in a arranged marriage, but love each other secretly. One night, at a ball, Jennie met her father-in-law and it turns out, she's going to do a prank for Taehyung to confess!

...

Kim Mansion was a huge mansion and in the ballroom was lavishly decorated and the gold chandeliers were lit up, casting a earthly glow over the expensively dressed guests as they laughed softly, holding up either a glass of wine or showing off their wealth and importance.

Kim Jennie was clutched onto her dearest husband's arm, dressed in a sparkly white dress. She didn't seem too showing off or nor dressed pompously, seeming like the cute obedient wife, which charmed many others of her kindly smile.

"Mrs Kim?" A maid reached her. "I'm just reporting Mr Kim needs to see you," She said as she referred to Jennie's father-in-law.

Jennie was confused, judging by her face, but putting on a smile while her husband, Kim Taehyung, frowned. Taehyung latch onto her. "This is so weird, my father has no problem with you, why would he talk to you?"

He had said as they excused themselves to the guests, moving to a private place as he instructed the maid to wait.

"Relax Tae," She patted his cheek, her own heart warming at the sight of his warm smile. "Everything is going to be fine."

"I don't know," To make up for lost cause, he also patted her cheek. "I have a weird feeling about this, Jen, maybe he would send you over some business trip or—-"

"Tae!" Jennie whisper-shouted, gesturing him to shush. He did. And she squeeze his hands lovingly with a reassuring smile. "I promise nothing will happen. I'll be back, father-in-law is waiting, it's not good for him to wait."

Taehyung smiled, nodding. "Alright then, I'll talk to Jisoo and Jin, then." He says as he refers to his sister and brother-in-law. Unlike them being arranged, Jisoo and Jin got married because of love. Love...is quite a thrilling thing for Kim Taehyung, a person who never bothered with women till he met Jennie Kim.

Jennie just shrugged, giving him a thumbs-up. "Alright, off you went." She chuckled, following the maid up the stairs as Taehyung walked to Jisoo and Jin, who shook their heads at him.

"What?" He demanded innocent, trying to look clueless but they saw right past him...their eyes are quite sharp for these type of things.

"When are you going to confess to her? It has been three long years?" Jisoo nudged her brother, a teasing smile on her face as Taehyung rolled his eyes, swiftly getting a glass of wine from a platter.

"Maybe soon, maybe not." His lips went down but not in a scowling way, rather as if he was thinking, and then pointing just a knowing finger at Jisoo. "Remember that I spent an entire year ignoring her and the last two years loving her." He did not bother to hide it. It was obvious but it is just that the poor girl doesn't realize it, or maybe he wasn't making it clear?!

Meanwhile, Jennie was led to Mr Kim's study, and she knocked on the door after the maid left. Mr Kim answered and she took that as an opportunity to enter.

"Good evening, father-in-law. How are you?" Jennie asked softly, waiting by the door.

"Good evening, my daughter-in-law. I'm well. Please sit." Her father-in-law said as he gestured to seat, a fond smile on his face.

Jennie nodded obediently. "Yes." Then she went to seat in a chair in front of her father, making sure her posture is defined and straight, shoulders not slouching at all.

"Very good, good manners." Mr Kim adds, quite pleased. "I need to speak to you and it's quite important." He says, a pen in his hand as he pressed the button up and down.

Royally Star-Crossed | Taennie Oneshots जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें