Wait, My Love Is Unrequited? Is It?

In which Jennie is a famed director and has been hopelessly in love with Kim Taehyung, a A-list actor and as unexpected, landed herself to direct a movie he is in.

But here's the crazy part, Jennie did not believe that her love is not at all unrequited? Is it?...

...

'Kim Taehyung was seen with the popular model and ambassador of Dior, Kim Jisoo. Are they dating?'

The massive headlines flashed across the screen on Kim Jennie's phone as she just unlocked her phone. Feeling confused as heck, she pressed onto the tab and then, she spotted a blurry picture of the couple (supposedly) as they seemed to laugh out to one another in a fancy restaurant.

Jennie couldn't stop her jaw from falling on the floor! Did her brain malfunction?! Jisoo is literally a close friend of hers and her decided to betray her behind her back despite knowing her feelings for Taehyung himself?!

All she wanted was to faint, and yet slap Kim Jisoo to her death! She had to let Kim Jisoo know that betraying her manager is just awful!

Apart from being a renowned director, she is also a manager who helps newbies to be A-list movie stars. But however, it's quite impossible to work under Jennie as she held expectations and talents from the newbies. It's hard like taking a pebble from a tank of boiling hot water.

Jennie breathed in calmly. No, there's no way, she'll hate her close friend like that...she'll simply confront Jisoo the moment she saw her!

But the blurred picture kept popping in her mind, making her roll her eyes. This stupid picture! She sighed loudly and at the moment her assistant, Irene, came in.

"Jen, Mr. Kyle urgently needed your presence in the meeting room, now." She said and Jennie stood up, rubbing her temples at the mention of her impatient boss and sped out of her office, Irene just running behind her.

Jennie barged into the netting room, and unexpectedly met some famous actors as well as actresses including Kim Jisoo in flesh and blood. Immediately, once their eyes met, Jennie glowered at her with an expression that says: Explain later!

Jisoo immediately understood the mere meaning behind Jennie's expression and even had the audacity to sent her a smile. Jennie raised a brow, but smiled back. Do not blame her, it's just that her friend's smile is infectious!

"I'm here." She announced, and greeted everyone warmly. She was a bit confused by the meeting since it wasn't present in her schedule, confirmed by Irene.

"Ever since Sunset Entertainment has been established, we have never really let any of our profitable managers to direct a movie star who's from another company, but we're making this a reality. I've signed a contract with Starling Entertainment so from this moment onwards, we're now able to work with them." Mr Kyle let his eyes roam around the excited looking people in the meeting room.

"The reason why I'm here is that I've made a decision that our beloved Jennie is going to direct a movie with all of you, and a actor from Starling." Mr Kyle's words made an uproar in the meeting room as everyone buzzed around, really excited to work with this actor.

"Is this actor coming here?" Sooyoung, a pretty looking actress asked. "I mean, all of us are here, we're a lot."

Sooyoung is absolutely right. There's about like a twenty-something actresses and actors excluding Jennie and Mr Kyle.

Jennie yawned; she really didn't care about the identity of the actor anyway. All she wanted was to confront Jisoo after the meeting is done.

"This actor is the least of your expectation and obviously, he's practically on his way here." Mr Kyle smirked. "And I heard the actor is quite familiar with an actress here."