We Are Fated By Destiny Once Again

In which Jennie who is broken very badly by her ex boyfriend and didn't find much trust for men after that day and made an oath not to fall so blindly for another man.

Years later as a CEO of a modeling company, she suddenly faced her childhood sweetheart after all these years.

...

"You need to get married!" Mr Kim's loud voice echoed the silent living room and all the maids and undoubtedly, Mrs Kim was shivering while Kim Jennie was looking as bothered as she can be.

"Father, I'm not opposing to your decision for me to get married at all and even went on blind dates for you but I simply cannot find anyone worth for me." Jennie's clear voice overpowered Mr Kim and he wasn't going down without a fight!

"What type of outrageous reason is that?! Stop lying Jennie! All the men I chose for you said that you behaved abnormally all the time, even embarrassing yourself! I thank the gods that it wasn't in public or else I wouldn't face anybody!" Mr Kim roared, slapping his hand on the coffee table, angry for just one day.

Jennie clicked her tongue, smirking a bit. "Father, it wasn't my fault, maybe it was a simple disease hearing their exaggeration for their stupid love for me!"

Mr Kim wanted to pass out to die!

Mrs Kim touched her nose briefly. "Dear, can't you see your father is worried about your lack of being settled down to have a family and future too. You can't simply be single forever, you know that right."

Jennie looked away, unable to keep her tears at bay. She knew her mother's right and hated that she was wrong; she can't be single forever. Her heart clenched in a indescribable pain as she reminisced the horrible memories.

Do her family know she had a ex? No.

Do her family know she's been beaten and starved by her ex boyfriend? No.

Do they know that her ex is toxic towards her? No.

Do they know he'll bring unknown girls in the night even on their anniversary? No.

Do they know he'd humiliated her many times in front of his friends? No.

Do they know she didn't have privacy if she's in her ex's presence? No.

Do they know she's been snatched from her dignity as a lady just one night and that changed her perspective of men? No.

Simply, she has created lies in order for her family to stop meddling in her lack of love life and as always they believed her immediately.

Of course, she had never told anybody not even her friends about the pain she had in LA before returning to her hometown to live with her family and build a modeling career.

And it was all her fault.

If only she had never concealed the fact she was very wealthy, she wouldn't have been like this, wanting to trust men and at the time, doesn't want to.

But who knew her family would be this mad just to find her a suitable partner in her life?

Jennie faced her family. "I know why you are worried for my future, but simply, I do not want to rush into a relationship that I am perfectly sure it needed time to grow and nurture."

Her father snorted as if her words were total nonsense to him. "Jennie, I've made a decision. A very fine young man whom is a son of a very old close friend will be coming to see you tomorrow; I'll send you the address later. If you dare to create your drama when you see him, I'll have no choice but to force you to get married. I want you to give the man a chance."