Chapter 15, daydreaming

The next morning

Harry's perspective
I wake up from the sound of seagulls, daylight creeping through the blinds of our bedroom. Last night was incredible.

I lie in the bed trying to remember last night. Album of the year, the celebration... and Taylor. She looked like a goddess last night. I mean she always does but last night was amazing. She was amazing.

I smile into my pillow as I feel Taylor's hand stroking my back. "You awake?" She asks me. I turn around, facing her. I can't help but smile. She looks so adorable, tired but adorable. "What?" She laughs. "I look horrible don't I?" She asks. I shake my head, "no. You're perfect." I reply.

We lie there for a couple of minutes, just staring at each other, ignoring the heavy hangover creeping in

"What's the time H?"
I turn to my nightstand to check the time.
Shit.
"Taylor it's 3 o clock." I sigh. Sad our "morning" time is over. "Harry we're supposed to watch Sylvia today!" Taylor shrieks out. "I know. They'll be here by 3:30" I exclaim. Taylor jumps out of bed, dragging me with her.

Our en-suite has a double shower, so we shower togheter, rinsing off any hints from yesterday. I'm done way earlier than Taylor as she uses a lot of time on her hair.

I brush my teeth, taking glances at Taylor almost every fifth second. I get dressed and head to the kitchen to make us breakfast.

Taylor's perspective

I smirk thinking about the glances Harry gave me. He probably thought I didn't notice. I rinse my hair one last time before wrapping my hair up in a turban.

I brush my teeth, apply my makeup and eventually dry and straighten my hair. As I'm standing in front of the sink I feel really ill for a second. Feeling the alcohol from last night making its way back up. I head straight for the toilet and feel my stomach being emptied.

Harry heard straight away and is now standing behind me holding my hair. He clearly handles alcohol better than me.

I sit there on the cold tiles for a while. My stomach hurting more and more from every puke. Harry hands me a glass of water when I finally stop. I feel the cold water going through my system.

Thank you I mouth, afraid of puking if I try to talk. "Should we cancel?" Harry asks me caringly. I just shake my head. I promised Maya I would take her. They deserve a day off. Maya is working full time at the flower shop in town and Mark is a full time fireman, I'm surprised they manage to raise a baby as well.

I gather myself after a while and try to hold down some food. And precisely 3:30 Maya and Mark arrive with Sylvia. They Hand us some food, the stroller and diapers, and tells us anything else we might need to know about.

After saying goodbye we lay Sylvia down on the coach. It's such a cliché. Harry's so gentle with her, and she truly likes him. I can't help but daydream about starting a family with Harry, he seems so ready to be a father.

That makes me think. He's probably ready to start a family, I constantly forget he's older than me. He's 28 after all. My thoughts are all over the place now. I haven't really thought about it yet, I'm not sure if I'm ready for it.

We mutually decide to go for coffee, we really need one

We mutually decide to go for coffee, we really need one. We walk down the boulevard to "our" coffee shop with Sylvia in the stroller. She's such a cute baby, and I honestly think she looks slightly like me.

I'm aware paparazzi's will be on the lookout for us after Harry's speech last night, but I don't really care. We deserve to live our lives as well.

As we reach the coffee shop we sit down outside to enjoy the sun. Harry heads inside to grab us a coffe. I notice People whispering around me so i put on my sunglasses.

I can picture myself like this in a few years, sitting at a cafe with my own child in that stroller, Harry getting coffee for us. The thought warms my heart.