Chapter 3, a second chance

Harry's perspective

A week has passed, a week since I met that gorgeous girl in the coffee-shop. Surely, I've been with other women while partying in the meantime. But there was something special about that girl, about Taylor Swift. I haven't had time to hunt her down yet, as my schedule is filled with concerts, meetups, and that sort of stuff.

"Hey, Harry! The gig is starting, stop daydreaming and hurry up!" Niall, my bandmate yells at me. I sigh and get up from the couch, following Niall to the stage. The crowds are going insane, this is the third time were playing at a sold out madison square garden. It's still insane though. 

As we enter the stage the venue is filled with noise. "Madison square, are you ready for one direction!?" I scream into the microphone. the crowds are roaring back at us.

As the gig goes on, I notice something during my solo in one of our biggest hits. There, not so far from the stage. A familiar girl is standing with stars in her eyes. Taylor Swift. I almost choke on my line but manage to carry on.

It doesn't feel like she's actually there though. It's like a daydream. And she surely looks like one too. Her hair is curled like waves from the ocean. Her eyelids covered in a pink eyeshadow, and her body covered by a denim dress. I must get to her after the show. I must.
After half an hour or so, the lights dim and the rest of the band runs off, waving to the fans.

 I know it will be chaos if I run after her when the fans still are here, but it's probably my only chance

I know it will be chaos if I run after her when the fans still are here, but it's probably my only chance. I set my mind on it and jump down the stage, over the barricade and through the crowds.

the fans are screaming hysterically, everyone trying to catch a glimpse or a touch. But I've only got my eyes on one thing, on one girl. She hasn't noticed me and is unknowingly on her way out of the venue. As I finally reach her, I grab her arm which sends her throwing against me. We crash into each other, and our eyes finally lock.

"Taylor.." I say out of breath.

Taylor's perspective

I stare into his green eyes confusingly. Did he just run through the whole crowd, just to get to me? Maybe I've misjudged him, maybe meeting him was faith, and not an accident after all.  "I had to get to you before you left, I never got to ask you for your number that day in the coffee-shop" he smirks out of breath.

I giggle back at him. "You did all that only for my number?" I grab a receipt and a pen from my bag and start writing. A crowd is forming around us, but he doesn't seem to mind it. "Well here you go." I pass him the note before confidently turning away and walking away with my sister.
The smirk on his face when he read the note is imprinted in my brain

"What was that about?!" Maya bursts out laughing. "Maya, I think I might be in love..." I smile looking back at the huge venue.

"I think I might be in love with a superstar."

It doesn't take him long to reply. The morning after, he texts me: "morning. Care for a coffee?" I giggle, reading his message. "I'd love that." I reply. "Great, my place? I'll text you the address."

I stare confused at the message. I hadn't expected that, a coffee at a café', sure. But at his place? I didn't see that coming to be honest.

A couple hours later I arrive in a cab. His house is huge. It's a huge manor right by the beach in LA. There's a big gate before the house, a sign of his status I suppose.

The gates open for me, and I tip the cab driver off. I walk through his huge driveway, and up the stairs. I stand there for a few seconds before ringing the bell.