Chapter 2, a helping hand

Harry 's perspective

We stand in the dim bathroom light, me, and this stranger I just met. I'm trying to figure out if she's recognised me yet. I try to help her wash the coffee off her now see-through white t-shirt.

"Hey, im really sorry. How can I make it up to you?" I finally say. "Nothing really, it was just wrong timing and wrong place. It was only an accident." She answers me, and she isn't wrong. I stop for a second to observe her, she's really beautiful, this girl that I don't even know the name to.

I can't help but smirk. her blonde hair is slicked back and braided into a delicate braid. Her ears are filled with chunky gold rings in different sizes. She looks up at me. I'm probably two heads taller than her.

"I'm Taylor by the way. Taylor Swift." She says. Our eyes lock and I almost forget to say my name. "I'm Harry, Harry styles. Nice to meet you Taylor swift".

She smiles back at my response, and a light flicker in her eye

She smiles back at my response, and a light flicker in her eye. "that's where I know your face from! Your One direction-Harry!" I let out a laugh at how proud she seems. "Surprised it took you so long to realise" I smirk back at her.

We hold the eye contact for a few seconds before I want to ask for her number. And just as I'm about to ask, her phone rings. The contact reads 'Maya'. "Shit, shit, shit" she yells out as she answers the phone. "Hi, I'm so sorry I'm on my way. Ran into trouble" she says hysterically. Trouble, the word sticks with me. She grabs her bag and quickly shakes my hand.

"So nice to meet you Harry" she says before running out of the bathroom.

Taylor's perspective

I run through the streets of los Angeles and yell out after a cab. I finally catch one, and I can finally breath. "344 maple lane, please" I tell the driver. I catch my breath before thinking about what just happened.

Harry styles, the lead singer of the world-famous band one direction just ran me down and spilled coffee all over me. And the bathroom, I could swear there was a spark in that dark bathroom. "ma'am, we're here" the cab driver says, and I tip him off. No, who am I kidding, even if there was some sort of spark, he's so much older than me and I'll probably never see him again. I come to my senses and leave the cab.

Maya is standing terrified in the front yard Infront of her house. "Where have you been?! And where is that coffee you promised me?!"

I can't help but laugh at this wonderful human going crazy over her coffee. "I'm sorry Maya, ran into some trouble and accidents." I shrug and help my 8 months pregnant sister up the stairs leading to the front door.

Moodboard for Maya: