Chapter 14, celebration

Taylor's perspective

I thought they were done, but surprisingly Harry grabs the microphone. I'm so happy for him. I know how much he wants this.

"I would like to add one thing. One thing for myself" he says in his adorable British accent. "I would like to thank my girlfriend, Taylor. I love you so incredibly much, thank you for your support, love and patience. You are the love of my life. I couldn't have done this without you." He says directed at me.

I'm completely shocked and completely in awe. I love him so much. I notice the cameras have turned to me. I mouth "I love you so much" to him, and happy tears fall down my cheeks.

One direction walk off the stage, waving to the crowd before we leave togheter to celebrate.

We go to a bar in the center of the city. Me, the band, Emma and some friends of them. We're having the time of our lives, getting drunk, singing karaoke, telling stories and laughing at a level I didn't know was possible. I hope this night never ends.

Some friend of Louis offered us some pills, I was unsure at first, but I agreed as everybody else did

Some friend of Louis offered us some pills, I was unsure at first, but I agreed as everybody else did. We took them in the bathroom, flushing them down with more alcohol, Before heading back to the party.

Harry and I lock eyes over the table when we suddenly realise they're playing '(I've had) the time of my life', from dirty dancing. we immediately get up, the rest of our friends hyping us up.

We move the furniture so we can dance, and kick off our shoes. I laugh, looking at how serious the usually so though Harry takes dirty dancing. He's so dreamy.

And when we do the jump... it's just like in the movie. Everything is spinning around me from either the alcohol or pills and I truly feel like the main character for once, I really feel like flying.

 Everything is spinning around me from either the alcohol or pills and I truly feel like the main character for once, I really feel like flying

After a couple of hours  of fun we decide to head home, we're really tipsy, like really... our driver just scoffs at us before driving us home. After about 40 minutes we stop.

Harry runs around the car giggling to open the car door for me, bowing as he does. "My god, what a gentleman" I giggle pointing him at his chest. The air is cold, the time must be around 4 or 5 if I were to guess. We lean on each other's arms while singing '(I've had) the time of my life' on our way to the door.

As we're about to kick off our shoes in the hallway we realise we never put them back on in the bar. "Harry! Our shoes! They're gone!" I giggle. "It doesn't matter! We don't need shoes. Why don't we just wear gloves on our feet instead?" Harry laughs loudly in reply. We make no sense but we're having so much fun.

Harry leads me to our bedroom. We're running down the hall. I lay down on the soft bed the second we walk in the room. I giggle as Harry crawls on top of me. "Taylor, I really truly love you. Thank you for giving me a second chance." He says, in a kind of normal state with his green eyes buried in mine. I just smile before letting his lips meet mine. The warmth of his lips is so comforting.

I bury my hands in his hair, I can't get enough of him. This feels so right, even with the whole room spinning around me.

His body is pressed on mine. I've always thought Harry was fit, but the unmistakable line of his shoulder, and his firm arms have never felt like they do right now.

I follow the line down his neck with my fingers, stroking him gently. He's kissing me all over my neck, pressing his soft lips on me.

Harry eventually starts to undress me and we make love to each other in the most delicate way while the sun is starting to rise. I pray this moment will last forever.