𝟏𝟔 𝐏𝐓 𝟏.

Start from the beginning

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯

𝘒𝘩𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘭 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯.
𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘕𝘌𝘟𝘛 𝘋𝘈𝘠.
𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕.

"Hello?" Chyna asked me after the phone connected.

"Chy is Yari witchu?" I asked her after putting some money underneath my mattress.

"No, why?" She questioned.

"Cause I asked her sisters and they ain't heard from her and Brooke told me that her mama said when Yari left yesterday she said she was going to your house." I told her. It was almost 3 in the afternoon and I haven't heard from Yari and that's unusual cause she be up bright and early at damn near 7am. The last time we spoke was yesterday.

And why would she say she was with Chy if she wasn't.

When you know somebody and their routine the slightest change just throw you off. Well me at least.

"I don't know why she said that. I haven't even spoken to her since yesterday but I thought she was with you cause that's the only time she go missing." Chyna said, which was true.

"Check her lo." I told her and she started clicking on her phone. I would've checked but ion have it. We just never reshared the shit and I was regretting it now.

"Her lo off. She probably with that nigga." She said.

"She woulda said sumn." I said.

"How you so sure? She probably realized she wanna be with him and not you."

"Fuck you. But no for real, she would've said sumn if she was." I scratched my chin. We literally just talked about her leaving that nigga so I know she not dumb.

"You want me to call her?" She asked.

"Yeah. But I did that and it just rang." I said.

"Ima try. You gon be on hold real quick."

Eventually Chyna called her and it just rang before going to voicemail.

"Yeah. That's weird." Chyna said and I started thinking.

"Let me call Malachi. Ima call you back." I told her before hanging up the phone and calling Malachi.

"What's the word?"

"You near me?" I asked.

"Hell yeah. I was just finna come over there." He told me.

"How far you is?"

"Like 5 minutes."

"Hurry up." I said and hung up. Can't discuss shit over the phone. Ion even play like that.

I walked over to my dresser and grabbed my gun before tucking it away in my pants. I eventually made my way downstairs and by the time I did Malachi pulled up and I went outside to the car.

"Where Mir stay?" I asked him.

"Awl shit what happened?"

"Can't find Yari. Sumn wrong." I said.

"How you know that?"

"Cause I feel it." I said. To anybody else it probably seem like I'm exaggerating but I'm not. I know Yari inside out, if she went without talking to anybody she would at least talked to her sisters and she hadn't.

I just feel something wrong and I'm the type of person who listen to my gut the first time.

"Come on then." He told me and I got in the car and he pulled off.

___________________________
END OF CHAPTER.
VOTE!

don't ask me why this chapter 900 & sumn words cause this only part one, part two gonna be longer duh !

BUT #whereisyari?