Everything for you... (4)

Start from the beginning

"That's it! Your alters will trust me too"
Taehyung ruffled his hairs.

"But these injuries?"
"It will fade at the time being. But just they have to trust me. And I will gain their trust, I believe that"
Jungkook nodded.

"I-if they don't trust you it's okay. You will leave me immediately, do you understand?"
Taehyung shook his head.

"Whether your alters trust me or not I will never leave your side. I loved you so now I will not back off"
Taehyung tucked Jungkook's hairs behind his ears.

To say Jungkook felt happy and safe. He trusts Taehyung from his heart.

"I love you Jungkook"
Taehyung whispered. Jungkook just nodded his head, and Taehyung being a good boy he didn't expected any reply.

'I know you love me, just you didn't realised it yet...'
Taehyung thought.

But do Jungkook really love Taehyung? That answer is unknown to Jungkook himself. Anyways...
.
.

Three days, it's been three days but JK and Jeongguk didn't showed off. Taehyung was worried, he talked with kook regarding it in reply Jungkook said.

"It happens sometimes hyung. They are feeling comfortable around you, so they aren't dissociating"
Taehyung sighed helplessly.

'I don't think so this is the reason. Jeongguk and JK both are upset. Gguk on me and JK on himself. I should have to talk with them.'

Kookie does show off but rarely cause he mostly craves for his eomma appa.

"I should have to do something. I have to apologise to ggukie and to assure JK. And for that I have to dissociate kook"
Taehyung huffed.

"I can make JK appear, just have to plan about gguk"
Taehyung nodded to himself.
.
.

Somewhere in the city

"Oh he is my cousin! It's easy to be with them"
The unknown guy said.

"Yes, you do your work properly take his signature and then 40% of shares will be given to you"
Myeongseok ordered.

"Yes!"
The guy proceeded to his work.
.
.

"Chim, see I bought something!"
Taehyung yelled loudly at purpose, he wanted to let Jungkook hear. And he smiled when Jungkook came.

Taehyung was carrying a box, and as Jungkook came he purposely hide it. Jungkook frowned.

"What are you hiding?"
"It's no-nothing"
Hats off to the overacting of Mr. Kim Taehyung.
Jungkook frowned.

"Why are you lying?"
Jungkook asked, doubt started to take a toll on his mind.

"I a-am not lying kook"
Jungkook licked his lips doubtfully and within a second he dissociated into Jeongguk.

Taehyung internally jumped in happiness.

'Plan successful'
Taehyung smirked.

'Why I have to appear? I don't want him to think me as a doubtful person, even th--'
Jeongguk's thought cut off by Taehyung.

"I never hated you being doubtful person ggukie"
Jeongguk widen his eyes.

"I--"
"I'm sorry"
Taehyung placed the box on the couch approaching the younger who was confused.

"Why are you being sorry?"
Gguk asked even though he knew but still wanted to confirm it from Taehyung.

"I'm sorry for making you hurt. I am sorry for my rude behaviour. I am sorry for not understanding your perspective... I am sorry for everything ggukie. You didn't came just because of me. I need you too. Jungkook might be relieved but I want you too... I don't care whether you trust me or not, whether you want to love me or not... You can take as much as time you want, but never leave me..."
Tears started to flow from Taehyung's eyes and gguk can't help but to wipe those tears.