"Get some sleep baobei and I will see you in the morning." He gazes lovingly at his fiancé.

Wuxi hums "Mn" and watches Wangji walk out the door, he cuddles their daughter and whispers "How did we get so lucky baby? That man is pulling hard at my heartstrings and wrapping them around his fingers and I'm not even mad about it, I'm quite happy actually. I believe we will be a happy family just the five of us and maybe one day six or seven, who knows?" he smiles gently thinking about giving his children another sibling then relaxes as he cuddles his baby closer to him and sleeps deeply.

The hospital director has arranged for the press conference to be held outside near one of the gardens. There is a podium with a microphone for them to speak to the media. They walk out the side door of the garden Wuxi is carrying ATian, Wangji is carrying AYuan and they are holding hands as they walk to the podium. They agreed to let Wuxi speak first and Wangji would step in if there were questions he needed to answer.

Wuxi steps up to the microphone "Thank you all for coming, I would first like to address the babies' social media accounts. They have not, nor have they ever been hacked, all of the information we share on there is approved by me personally. I would like to clarify that the man next to me is Lan Wangji my fiancé and the biological father of our children. All other claims are false, furthermore, I have not been in any type of romantic relationship since before I found out I was pregnant with the triplets and it is only just recently that I was reunited with Mr. Lan and agreed to marry him and raise our children together."

"Mr. Lan aren't you the second heir to the Lan fortune?" a reporter asks.

He nods "I am and our children are my heirs, we will be adding them to the family registry in the next day or so, we want our daughter to be at home and out of the hospital before we add them."

From the back of the crowd a hand shoots up with papers in hand "Wei Wuxian why are you lying, I have the proof right here from this very hospital dated a little more than a year ago that I am the biological father of the triplets." Bai Zhi says as he walks slowly through the crowd of reporters. He stops in front of the podium.

"I know you are mad at me but this is not the way to handle it, we can work this out. You don't have to do this just to get back at me, I know I was wrong."

The reports clamor "Mr. Qin, Mr. Qin what did you do to cause this rift between the two of you?"

He looks sad and says "I have been having an affair with his twin sister for several years and he just recently found out about it."

Wuxi's face shows full-on surprise at what Bai Zhi just said he looks at Wangji and shakes his head "It's not true, I haven't been with him since the night of the party I swear."

Wangji wraps his arm around him and hugs him close "I know, don't worry baobei we will get to the bottom of this."

Another reporter looks at the couple at the podium "Mr. Wei is this true, is this just about Mr. Qin's infidelity that is causing all of this?"

Wuxi shakes his head "I can assure you I have no idea what he is talking about. I have not been together with Mr. Qin since February twenty-third nearly four years ago."

He holds up the paternity test done recently "This is a paternity test ordered by me the day my daughter was admitted into the hospital, the staff took samples from both my daughter and Mr. Lan in front of me and my security detail witnessed the testing being done to its compilation until the results were handed to Mr. Lan. This and one other are the only authorized paternity tests that have been done on my children, the Lan family did the other for their family records. I do not know where Mr. Qin got this false paperwork but I did not authorize it nor has he had access to my children to gain samples for testing."