019

Note:

Sorry this took so long!

I was sitting watching edits and got a sudden urge to make Jeff and ryleigh cousins and then I was like "wait no cause then Callie could say her mums ex girlfriend is her second cousin" but like imagine the family drama.

Also currently have a pretty little liars original sin fanfic in the works(my drafts)!

(🌲🏕️🦴)

It had been the same day in, day out. They'd all wake up, hope for more food but nothing ever came and it wasn't that Nat and Travis didn't try, they did, then sleep again. One of the main's problems was still the cold but also no food.

"I'm pretty sure it's down by now." Kristal said to Mari making her annoy.

"Oh, great. There are two of you now." Mari sarcastically remarked referring to her and Misty's talk the day prior.

"Is Shauna in the shed again?" Akilah questioned as she walked over to join the group.

"It's dressing outside." Nat spoke. "Well, then maybe one of you should go out and get her." The coach hinted as he looked up from his book.

The room went silent only breathing could be heard all around the room as they waited for someone to volunteer to get Shauna.

Taissa somehow give in as she threw her arm down on the chair then stood up, walking towards the front door of the cabin.

"Don't." Lottie caught her before she left. "She'll come when she's ready." Lottie insisted.

"You make it sound like she's doing homework, lot." Taissa threw back at the girl as she turned towards her. Taissa obviously didn't think any of this was good for Shauna or her baby.

"She's processing and she needs our support. I think it's healthy" Lottie said as she stared up at Taissa.

"How healthy do you call 'being in a shed with your dead best friend' lot?" Ryleigh questioned as she didn't like Shauna sitting out there in the cold with a dead person.

"So healthy." Natalie bitterly added on to what was just said.

"Everyone who's seven months pregnant should risk getting pneumonia by saying up half the night chatting with their dead best friend." Natalie proved her point.

"It's not fair. We're always waiting on her." Misty butted in .

"Well, maybe we should just eat hers tonight, that'll get her to move her ass." Mari said as Taissa turned towards her staring daggers at her.

"No one is eating Shauna's food." Taissa announced standing in her ground as almost everyone seemed turn to Lottie for permission?

"No one is eating Shauna's share." Lottie confirmed. "If anything Shauna should be eating more." Ryleigh told them all because they even thought of eating her food.

Now, just because Shauna cheated on Ryleigh and got pregnant, doesn't mean Ryleigh wasn't going to stand up for her. Ryleigh knew pregnant woman had to eat more from one of her health classes she took in school, but didn't everyone already know that? Besides none of them wanted the baby to die, let's just be honest, but they also didn't want it to have to fight to survive in these conditions.