006

Note:

I'm not posting tomorrow.

Also obviously I'm going to finish writing this fanfic at some point and I was wondering if you guys would be interested in sort of one shots/imagines from pre-crash, post-wilderness, ect like maybe how Shauna and Ry got together or how some of them became friends or whatever but I would only write this after I finish the story I just need opinions if I should do it or not.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

It had been a couple days since that had happened with the cabin guy.

Most of the girls had been sitting around doing nothing but Travis was standing with the dead hunter guys gun aim it at a squirrel in a tree that ry was stood against in a world of her own.

"Hey!" Jackie shouted before van did to "You don't know what you're doing with that!" Van told him thinking he might accidentally shoot one of her bestfriends. She was trying to take it off him, this whole thing had caught everyone's attention.

"He's being stupid." Jackie told her crossed arms staring at the pair fighting over the gun. "No, what's stupid is the fact that we have a gun and we're not using it." He told them as he aimed the gun again but firing it this time.

Causing everyone to flinch."you missed me." Ryleigh told him, pushing herself off the tree as van walked over to her making sure she was okay.

"Oh no." Taissa said joining the group. "What the hell?" Natalie said walking round to the front of the cabin after hearing the bang.

"Hey!" The coach shouted. "Give me that." He said not wanting anyone to get hurt. "Travis give me the gun." He said causing the Martinez to roll his eyes, handing up and handing the gun over.

"This is a dangerous weapon, and we will handle it as such. We understand?" He asked it maily towards Travis but also making everyone else aware.

Everyone nodded understanding the man before he continued. "Alright, that said, Travis is right." "For once." Ryleigh muted under her breath causing van to snort a giggle and hit her shoulder.

"We're out of food. We're all feeling it." The Scott man said everyone already know this.

"Ask matin she might still have stuff." Travis snarkly said. "Oh bite me." She replied with causing a few people to snicker. "I mean you lied to us once who said you won't don't again." He asked.

"We check her bag Travis. she owned up everything." Van told him as the night before herself and taissa where doubting Ryleigh themselves and asked to check just incase and Ryleigh let them.

"Back to this. The coach cut them off referring to the gun. "The good news is my father used to take me deer hunting every year as a kid." He said as he took one step outside of the cabin causing Jackie to give him a side eye.

"The bad news... yeah, I'm down to one leg. Which means that if we want to eat, one of you is going to have to learn to use this thing." Causing everyone to look at one another wonder who could actually do it.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

They all been taking turns one by one to see if any of them could pull the trigger with a coin on the gun, if it fell you'd just not be hunting but if it stayed in you'd be onto the next round or something, Ryleigh honestly didn't know at this point.

It had been Ryleigh turn taking her time as Misty place the coin on the gun, complete silence, she pulled back the trigger. Nothing. She coin had stayed on causing everyone to clap and cheer her on as she handed the gun to taissa as she sat back down at her place against one of the cabins wooden pullers beside Lottie.