012

Note :

In this chapter there is a bit where Ryleigh is not in it again it only mentions her which is another jackie and Shauna bit.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

The girls had been walking for a while as they joked through the woods.

Ryleigh stayed at the back with mari as Misty and akilah stood in front of them.

The pair had been taking about some nonsense Ryleigh couldn't be bothered listening to.

"Actually, in Girl Scouts I got my badge for that." Akilah said as she stoped due to the two at the front stopping

As they looked around the pair started walking again Ryleigh pointing out to the other three and they flowed after.

The four had been talking about random stuff and for the first time that Ryleigh could recall herself and mari were actually getting along with Misty.

"What about you Ry? Any Girl Scout club you went to?" Akilah asked her out of kindness not really thinking Ryleigh would've done a thing like that.

Shed also asked because Ryleigh hadn't really been involved in the conversation more just kind of listing to everyone else just blabbering away.

"No, I think the closest I've ever been to girls scouts is a summer camp I went to when I was like ten or the time I went camping with my uncle." She answered akilah truthfully.

"Where did you guys go camping?" Mari asked curiously

"Somewhere in France I don't really remember. It was years ago." Ryleigh answered trying to recall the memory.

She's always said she'd wanted to go camping again but this is not what she had meant.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

The pair say in silence until Jackie spoke up.

"So.. tell me everything." She told Shauna talking her feet on the ground a little.

"Was it... good?" Jackie asked out of curiosity not knowing how else to approach the situation.

"I don't know, uh it was just this one time. It hurt a little. It only lasted like three minutes." Shauna told her as she stared at jackie lying straight through her teeth.

Jackie had scoffed at what Shauna just said "oh Randy."

"Oh, no. I can picture it now." Jackie spoke.

"Just.. like, his little butt." Jackie said getting a laugh out of Shauna as she showed an action of where his butt would be.

"Just, like, right.. just right here." Jackie spoke getting more giggle out of Shauna.

"Just stops." Shauna said in between laughs.

"Just moving." The Taylor continues teasing Shauna.