016

Note:

has anyone watched the wilds and if you have I'm considering making a fanfic about it!

Also I mention a little later in the chapter about a dress shirt I do not mean a shirt that is a dress I mean like an all black flannel/the shirt men would wear with suits.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

"Let the Doomcoming begin!" Lottie said as javi hit a bit of the plane ti make noise.

The noise of it was everyone's queue to start walking in pair by pair as they all looked at eachother admiring each others outfit.

Ryleigh had looked at everyone coming in as she saw van and taissa holding hands, a smile had spread across the girls face proud of her two best friends.

"Are they..?" Mari started to aksed akilah to which Shauna looked at her funny but akilah replied with a "Duh."

The couple stood in front of everybody as taissa finally pulled van in and kissed her.

"Woo!" Ryleigh shouted cheering on the pair everyone had clapped or cheered for them in some way.

Ryleigh had caught herself staring at Shauna in the moment before realising Shauna was staring back and was quick to try not get caught and looked in the opposite direction.

Ryleigh stared at everyone sitting around eating as all she done was sitting drinking the weird berry booze not really having the appetite to eat right now.

"Here, have this." Lottie said going to hand Ryleigh a cup of the weird stew but was quickly turned away, leaving a sort of sad Lottie sitting down beside ryleigh.

"Are you okay?" Lottie asked Ryleigh who seemed to be in thought staring into nowhere.

"Yeah, just thinking." Ryleigh answered back as she looked up at Lottie.

"Are you okay?" Ryleigh asks in return.

"Yeah, as long as I'm with you." Lottie said while putting her bowl down then lacing her hand with Ryleigh's.

The Martin suddenly felt a pear of eyes on her.

Shauna.

Shaun had been noticing that her ex girlfriend and Lottie had been getting closer the last few days. Noticing there small touches. Holding hands. Ry picking Lottie over Shauna and no they where at doomcoming together.

Shauna was jealous.

"Travis." Jackie called the boy after she stood up and started to walk towards him.

"Oh, no." Ryleigh muted holding onto Lotties hand tighter.

"I'll be back in a minute." Lottie said as she stood up going to stand in the middle of the group.

"Stop." Lottie spook interrupted coach bens conversation with taissa and van.

"What's wrong?" Taissa questioned.

"We should have a moment of silence for Laura lee." She told everyone.

"Yeah." Ben agreed.

Everyone went silent taking a moment to think about Laura lee what all the memories with her.

"To Laura lee." Taissa said while rising her glass, to which everyone copied.

"To Laura lee." They all said before taking a drink.

"So, what now?" Nat asked with a grin on her face.

"Oh, now we just need a DJ to pump up the volume." Jackie replied before Misty butted in.