005

(🌲🏕️🦴)

They kept on walking, and talking and walking until something new came into eyesight, it was a cabin.

"Guys, it's here. It's here." Shauna shouted making everyone aware they had finally found it causing everyone to run over to it in joy.

As everyone made it over to the cabin they looked through windows, banged on the door and shouted to see if anyone was home.

"I don't see anyone." Akilah shouted as she continued to look through one of the windows."hello! Anybody home?!" Tai shouted after her.

Jackie and akilah finally managed to get into the beaten up cabin, walking in one by one. "Hello? Is anyone here?" Jackie questioned in hope of finding somebody who could get them help.

"Maybe they just went on a hike?" Laura Lee asked trying to lighten everyone's mood. "Yeah like a decade ago." Jackie replied.

Ryleigh threw her bag down against a wall as she walked more into the room, looking at the collection of dust this place had collected. There was a pocket knife sitting on one of the tables and no one seemed to be looking so Ryleigh slipped it into her trouser pocket.

"It reeks in here." Jackie announced as if it wasn't the obvious.

Everyone continued looking around trying to spot things that could lead to help or other people.

"You guess check the pantry, see if there any food." Taissa said mainly towards Jackie and mari but also to whoever else would.

"Check the date first though, don't want food poisoning." Ryleigh commented not wanting to get sick out here with out proper medical attention.

"Everyone else, look around for stuff we can use." Taissa told everyone. "First aid, flashlights, tools." She then continued listing off, as everyone else seemed to just be looking around.

"What the hell? Jackie, that's not your personal buffet."  Taissa had shouted at Jackie as she opened one of the cans of food she found.

"Ugh." She said groaning back in response as she sat it was all just mild at this point.

"See, this is why we should've stayed in the plane!" Jackie shouted still angry about earlier. "Yeah, well we didn't. So that helping how exactly." Van asked her getting annoyed by her tantrums.

"This is a nightmare." The Taylor girl said before storming off. Ryleigh could tell mari was going to say something to her but Jackie was too quick storming off.

Mari had definitely felt closer to Jackie since they'd gotten in the crash, she probably wouldn't admit it but she did.

Ryleigh had noticed Shauna staring out a window which lead her over beside her to see what she was looking at. Jackie Taylor the girls best friend.

"Go talk to her." Ry told her before quickly getting cut of by van shouting in the room. "well, hello!" As she threw a stack of magazines down on the table.

"Don't worry guys, we may be stuck in the middle of nowhere. But hey atleast there porn." The ginger said as she held one up showing everyone what she'd found.

Causing a few people to go over to see what van had found. Ryleigh had lifted one flicking through the pages with mari as she looked at one of them pointing it out "How does she do that?"

"Whoa." Travis said looking at what they'd all been amused by. "Hey, this guy kind of looks like you, flex." As to tease him but getting no come back other than "if only any of you actually looked like her."