001

(🌲🏕️🦴)

The next morning had rolled around shauna waking up first to her alarm, she knew Ryleigh was a deep sleeper so she wasn't surprised when the alarm had left her unbothered.

She was quick to turn her alarm off realising she'd have to get up from her comfortable position so she took her arms from around Ry careful not to wake her and then took Ryleigh's arms off her.

The girl somehow got dressed and her bag ready while the taller girl was still asleep.

She knew she had to wake her up and so she tried.

"Ry, hey, Ry, come on." Shauna said while shaking her.

The younger girl moved the opposite way from shauna not wanting to be disturbed.

"Come on you've got to get ready." Shauna said now lying on top of her placing a kiss on the top of her head.

" you're gonna need to do more than that to wake me up." Ryleigh commented with a smile as she looked up at shauna.

"Umm, okay." Shauna muted before kissing her again and again and again until "hey shauna do you want breakfast?"

They both heard as foot steps came closer to the door.
"Go! closet!" Shauna was quick to say.

"Shauna, I'm already in one no need to put me in another." Ryleigh commented as a joke as shauna pushed her into the closet.

"Breakfast?" The older woman questioned her daughter as she walked into her daughter's room.

"No im okay. I have to leave in a minute to pick up Jackie but thank you anyway." Shauna told her mother with a smile.

"Okay, but clean up these cloths on the floor please." Her mom said referring to her daughters and Ryleigh's cloths from last night.

"Yeah of corse." She told her mom trying to get her out of the room quicker.

"Are they Jackie's or someone else's don't seem like something I've seen you with." Her mom continued

"Eh yeah, they're Jackie's she filled her suitcase already and we can only take one so she asked me to take one or two things." She quickly lied to the older woman.

"Okay." Her mother said as she exited the door.

"You can come out now." Shauna told the girl in the closet.

"Get dressed." She shauna stated as she threw her clothes from her bag at her.

And that's what Ryleigh did she got dressed into her tshirt and baggy jeans with her converse she had packed herself the night before.

"What're you looking for? we have to leave." Shauna asked wondering what Ryleigh was looking in her bags for.

"I can't find my jacket im sure I packed it." She told the older girl looking up at her from the bed.

"Here just take this." Shauna said throwing one of her dark green hoodies that she'd never worn out in public at the girl.

"Thanks!" She exclaimed quickly.