000

1996

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Sweaty teenage girls all scattered across the soccer field. All running to do one thing, get the ball. Allie had the ball as she attempted to pass it to Jackie but sadly got tackled by someone on the opposite team.

Ry sighed in frustration as Allie had been playing terrible all game.

Luckily Taissa was quick to tackle the other team and get the ball back giving the Yellowjackets hope. The opposite team had tried to tackle which was unsuccessful.

"Here. Tai, Here." Ryleigh screamed from the top of her lungs knowing she was open for the ball.

Luckily Tai had passed her the ball and she heard "Here. Ry." From a familiar voice that she knew as Shauna shipman's.

She took her right foot and passed the ball to Shauna as she hoped the other team wouldn't get it. Shauna had successfully got it as she Continue to pass the ball to Taissa who dribbled it around her legs trying not to get it stolen off her.

"Pass to me." Jackie shouted to the girl. Taissa then kicked the ball as it went through the air. Ryleigh knew it was to high for Jackie to kick. Ryleigh stoped at her spot on the field as she watched the ball.

Jackie had it it with her head into the net scoring the winning goal.

All of the Yellowjackets stood in shock as they had just witnessed what had happened.

"We're going to nationals!" Is what was shouted by someone on the team as they started to run up to Jackie cheering.

Shauna was the first to get to the girl giving her a hug as Lottie, Ryleigh, Taissa and Nat where next, more less jumping on Shauna's back as the rest of the team where making there way to them.

Once shauna had let go of Jackie she was quick to wrap Ryleigh in a hug, as all of the others had started to, cheered and celebrated.

The rest of the team had reached them as they all assembled in a group hug.

"Buzz buzz buzz!" Van had started and got everyone to start shouting in excitement.

"Buzz, Buzz, Buzz!" Is what they all shouted while jumping up and down while standing in a huddle sort of thing.

"We're going to nationals!" Taissa screamed stretching out the s.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh had now got changed out of her soccer uniform and back into baggy sweatpants, a quarter zip and her converse.

She had been waiting for Taissa outside of the changing room slouched against the wall by herself until she saw Shauna walk out.

"Hey, there." Ryleigh said to Shauna as Shauna was leaving the girls changing room.

"Hi." Shauna responded with a smile as she leaned against the wall Ryleigh was leaning against.

"Where's Jackie shouldn't you be with her right now?" The taller girl questioned only now realising that jackie wasn't with Shauna.