Chapter 13

Chapter Thirteen

"Come on, Rose. You need to go outside. You can't trap yourself in here." Jasmine spoke, while smacking me with a pillow.

It's been one month and two weeks from all the chaos. The temple, my sister, the rogues, Daniel, the drawing, my room. I stayed in my room for two weeks, I didn't go out of lessons or patrol. I let Zack take over while I was 'ill'. I couldn't possibly go out there again and have another thing that I love get destroyed once again. I can't live with that. There's only two more weeks until Victor can finally announce me but that would only endanger the pack more since I love my pack so much.

"Leave Jasmine! I can't do this. I'm too vulnerable to be even out there!" I grumbled, sinking in deeper into my blankets feeling warmth wrap around me.

"That is not true! Okay. First off, Zack needs you. Second, I need you. Third, you been cramping all week in here, and you haven't drawn crap. I know it hurts what they did to you, I'm truly sorry, if I known I would have killed them myself. But come on, you need to get out there and fucking shift. Your wolf needs it." She went off, making groan internally.

"Fine! Just stop yelling!" I grumbled, shoving my face into my pillow.

"Thats my girl. Now get up and take a shower. Zack and I are taking you out, Victors orders." She pulled on my leg. She did this until I landed right on the ground with a thud.

"I hate you yet I love you." I muttered, getting up, walking towards the bathroom.

"I love you too!" She yelled as I slammed my door shut.

*

"You look gorgeous, Rose." Zack spoke, letting out a dreamy sigh when he saw me.

I was only wearing black tight jeans with a red loose shirt along with my favorite black leather jacket and black heels. My hair was in loose curls as my makeup was simple and natural.

"Thank you. I'll be home soon Nate. Please take care of my sister, I trust you with my life that you will protect my sister." I turned to face Nate who blushed deeply.

"Of course ma'am. You look so beautiful today, though." He mumbled the last part under his breath, making me giggle.

"Why thank you." I winked at him, as he stared at me in shock. "See you later at night, Nate. Goodbye!" I yelled, walking out the door with my friends in front of me.

I heard him shout back a goodbye. Jasmine raised an eyebrow at me but I just waved her off. We walked down the streets heading to the arcade. I love going there when we hang out together. I always beat them at the games but it has also a pizzeria build to it. It was hangout spot for almost all teens here.

"So what's first on the agenda?" I smirked, crossing my arms.

"First, beat you at basketball. I still can't believe you are whooping my ass at it." Zack responded, with a slight gasp as he placed his hand over his chest.

"Oh whatever." I laughed, walking over towards the basketball hoops. "Let's make some hoops?" I looked at him, throwing the ball and making a straight hoop.

"I'm totally gonna whoop your ass this time." He smirked as he went to the machine next to mine as Jasmine took the one on my other side.

"Game on!" I laughed, placing my tokens and started.

*

"I seriously can't believe you won, again." Zack stammered out, making me giggle.

"I'm just a champion at almost everything." I giggled once again, taking a bite of my pizza.

We were currently sitting at a booth, eating pizza after three hours of non-stop gaming. In almost every game either I would win or Zack would win once or twice. Jasmine, she only one once and that was cause I wasn't paying attention due to the fact that Zack was poking my side the whole time.

"Sit up straight up, girl. No slouching when eating." Jasmine scoffed at me. I grunted and slowly slide up and arched my back, making me seem like I'm moving forward while popping out my butt, looking into her eyes.

"Happy?" I whispered dangerously only to make her smirk.

"Very." She took a bite from her slice. I leaned back against the booth, looking around.

"I just wanna say, thank you. It weren't for you guys, I would still be in my damn bed, glumming out all day. So thank you." I spoke, slowly making eye contact with them.

"We have your back, Rose. We'll make sure nothing bad happens to you." Zack responded than slowly looked around. "Plus you have Victor to protect you." He whispered the last part.

There was only two Victor's in our pack and one was a ten year old boy. No one still knows that we're mates, they just think we're hanging out together but that's obviously not the full truth. I still didn't want people to know about me being their Luna. Not yet.

"Yeah. Plus you always have me when you need to kick ass. Oh, uh I almost forgot to tell you." Jasmine said, making me raise an eyebrow. "I'm leaving in two months. I had enough, I literally can't wait for my damn mate no more. I'm going after him." She added, making me smile.

"Now that's my girl. If he didn't reject you, he's obviously thinking about it. But of course, enough is enough. Go after him. I'll ask our Alpha if he knows what pack he belongs and than there you go. But please, take someone with you." I grabbed her hand, giving it a firm squeeze. She gave me a small nod as I smiled at her.

"Thank you for supporting me." She whispered, giving me a small smile.

"Hey, I support you, too." Zack muttered with a small cheese string hanging out of lip, his mouth full of pizza.

"You have a little something." I laughed, point towards his face.

His eyes went wide and quickly grabbed a napkin, wiping his lips as we laughed him. He quickly swallowed down his pizza than turned to Jasmine, placing his hand on her shoulder.

"I still support you." He spoke, making me laugh even harder.

"We get it. We support her in her decisions. Thank you pizza man." I giggled as he glared at me. "But no really. We really do Jasmine and just be careful out there okay?" I finished off.

"Of course. Like you always say. You have to be prepared for anything, anything can happen out there." She tried quoting my words, making me smile. At least she'll have that in mind.

"We should head home. I need to tuck in Claire for bed. I promised her I would." I spoke, standing up. They got up and gave me a hug. I waved goodbye and headed off home. Today was a good day, all thanks to my two friends.