Chapter 6

Chapter Six

Once we got to the pack house, I gave Victor a kiss and left home making sure my family was okay.

"Hello?" I spoke, opening the door.

"Oh sweetie, are you okay?" My mom rushed down stairs, pulling me into a hug.

"Mom. You know I always do this. Are you guys okay?" I questioned her.

"Yes. Well Claire ended up getting a really bad fever." She spoke, making me scrunch my eyebrows together.

"We don't get sick that easily, though." I walked up the stairs and headed towards Claire's room where she laid in pain.

I walked over and kneeled in front of her. I touched her forehead with the back of my hand. She was sweating like hell, she was straight up burning. I slowly picked her up and held her in my arms.

"I'm taking her to the pack hospital. This doesn't seem like a fever, mom." I spoke, watching closely to my mother who nodded in agreement.

I walked down the stairs and out the door, slamming the door shut. Clair curled towards me, whimpering in pain.

"It hurts." She muttered quietly.

"What does?" I asked, speed walking down the street.

"My stomach." She whimpered, clinching to my shirt tightly.

"What did you eat?" I asked, finally reaching the street where the pack hospital is.

"This candy a friend of yours gave me. I think his name was, was Daniel." She whispered, softly whimpering. I stopped walking and stood there.

I don't even know any Daniel's in this pack. I only one, who was my mate. It all clicked to me, Daniel poisoned my sister! I started running, trying to hurry up. I bursted into the hospital doors, quickly walking over to a nurse.

"Where's doctor Nunez? I need her immediately!" I asked.

She rushed down the hallway, calling other nurses, a few rushing me into a room, were I laid Claire down on the bed. She whimpered and held her stomach tightly. I rushed out the room, bumping into Doctor Nunez.

"Something wrong?" She asked, as I pulled her towards the room.

"Yes. I think Claire was poisoned." I muttered, running a hand through my hair.

She looked over at Claire, and touched her stomach gently while I ended up growling at her when Claire whimpered in pain.

"It's alright. You can trust me." She smiled at me, I only nodded and watched her grab a needle and took out some blood from Claire's arm.

"I'll run some test. There's definitely something in her system. I'll tell you once I'm done." She spoke, getting up and walking out the room.

I walked over to the bed and ran through my sister's hair. How could this happen? How could I let this happen. I gently kissed her forehead and stood up.

"I'll be right back." I whispered and walked out of the room and out the doors. I'm going to kill Daniel when I see him.

'Victor. I need to speak to you.' I mindlinked him as I walked over towards the pack house.

'Can't right now, love. I'm finishing the meeting i had with our neighboring pack.' He linked me back, making me stop and growl.

'Which pack!?' I growled, speed walking faster.

'The Sunrise pack. Why?' He spoke which set my anger on fire.

'Is mister Gonzalez son there!?' I growled muderously, walking into the pack house.

'Yes, why?' He questioned but I ignored him and continued walking towards the scent of his.

I slammed the doors open, making everyone stand up and look at me. I looked around and met eyes with him which I growled lowly.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Victor's dad yelled, as I strolled over to Daniel.

"Rose, what are you doing?" Victor, spoke right when I slammed my fist into Daniel's face making him fall down.

"How dare you!?" I yelled as he looked at me. "How dare you go that damn low!?" I was about to punch him again when Victor grabbed me and held me back.

"I don't know what you're talking about!" He yelled back, making me snarl with anger.

"What did you give my sister, you asshole!!" I yelled, squirming around.

"Son what is she talking about?" His father asked him.

'Rose. I just got the test. It appears your sister has silver in her system. We need to make a complete operation on her, immediately.' Doctor Nunez voice ran through my head. I saw completely red, he put silver in my sister's system.

"You son of a bitch! How could you!?!" I yelled, I finally got out of Victor's hold and tackled Daniel down, beating him senselessly.

I felt arms on me, but I pulled away and continued punching him in the face. Two strong arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling up in the air.

"I'm going to kill you!" I yelled, feeling my wolf on edge.

"What's going on!?" Victor yelled.

"That son of a bitch poisoned my sister! He put silver in her system! She's fucking dying and they're operating on her already! She's only eight years old for god sakes!" I yelled, making a few people gasp.

I felt a growl rumble in Victor's chest as he slowly put me down on my feet, when it suddenly all clicked to me.

"Now I get it. It was you! You were the one who sent those damn rogues to attack us!" I yelled.

"Is this true?" His father asked him.

"No! She's just a crazy girl who doesn't understand a rejection." He yelled, pointing a finger at me.

"Lies! I understood perfectly! But you tried taking me back! You were the one who sent me that message! You're a fucking asshole!" I yelled.

"You really are smarter than you look." He mumbled.

"You were her first mate?! And you damn rejected her!?" Victor voice became deeper and more dangerous.

"Okay, yeah so?" Daniel shrugged.

"You're a fucking idiot. He's my mate!" I yelled, making once again people gasp.

"You're the one who took Rose away from me. Rose is mine." Daniel glared at Victor as he growled at him.

"I'm going to kill you!" Victor yelled, running towards him but Daniel jumped out the window, shifting into his brown wolf and ran off with Victor behind his tail.

"I can't believe this. My own son did this. All because of a girl." Mister Gonzalez muttered.

"He's the one who can't accept a rejection." Alpha Dominguez chuckled.

"I'm sorry to say this mister Gonzalez but when I see your son again. I'm going to kill him." I spoke making him laugh.

"I give you permission. I can't believe he would do this to our own ally . If I see him return to our house, I'm killing him." He spoke.

"Dont worry, I already put our fighters on our borderline so he can't cross." Alpha Dominguez spoke.

"Rose, so you're Victor's mate?" My use to be Alpha Rosis spoke.

"Uh, yes?" I said, making him smile.

"He got himself a lucky girl. I'm sorry about your sister but I wanna still congratulate you for finding your second mate." He spoke, making me nod my head.

"Thank you. I should go to the hospital and tell my family. I'm deeply sorry for intruding like this." I spoke, making them all nod in acceptance.

I walked out, heading out the doors when my mom and dad started mindlinking me, saying they're at the hospital. I walked down the street, trying to process what just had happened.

This means, if Victor doesn't catch Daniel before he passes the borderline, they'll be a major war, because of me. And this is why I don't believe in second mates. It's a damn curse!