4 little Sófrons under the watch of the Renrink (1/2)

Valencia, 1490...

15 years had flew fast like wind and flowed like water marking the day Persephone was displaced from her homeland. She had come to terms that she wouldn't be able to ever again return to Athens. The memories would hurt her sometimes, but she knew that the past had better to stay where it was to not affect her much in her present and future.

She had decided that she would whether die in Valencia, or return to her homeland only when the Ottomans would be gone. No, she didn't hate them, even for being the reason of her suffering. She was simply terrified of them. And to think she was friendly with them when younger...

How naive and innocent she was then! Those and everything she had ever love had been robbed from her forever, by them. How she wanted to leave the house for once even and see what Valencia had. But she had hear there were Ottomans amongst the inhabitants.

Only once she needed to hear this from Ludífimo and refused to ever think about going down there if there were Ottomans, even if they weren't conquerors but humble and weakened. The trauma had pierced her deeply.

Until they were gone for good, Persephone would root in Renrink's house and not move it. Besides she had what she needed to feel calm and safe right there, her little personal garden where she could chill out after a long day of work. And her daughters.