Duels and arguments

Where the game of the Unfairdictable Circle goes rather well for Geno and while resting for tomorrow to face his final opponents, somewhere else on the ship silly drama happens.

No one's POV:
-

The duels kept going. Geno had fought against 6 more pirates. With the 5 of them he wasn't quite familiar, nor had many interactions. He didn't know how, he had no clue most of the time how he had made it this far, but damn, for someone who was playing such game for the first time he had proceeded well.

"Luck of the newcomer." Some pirates would whisper at each other bitterly and looking at Geno not with the most positive expressions on their faces. The siren was mocking these expressions.

At some point one of them had taken the mockery less well than the others and was ready to walk up to Geno to give him a piece of his mind. Alter, like the loyal guardian angel he was, appeared out of nowhere behind that pirate and pat his shoulder gently. Immediately the pirate was put back in his place.

The only of the 6 pirates Geno had fought against and he was more familiar with was Yalin. Despite the small skeleton was picked first and the snake second, he had done the mistake to ask for the duel to be without weapons or magic. Just with fists and such. He was confident in his abilities, but oh how he was going to regret picking the duel to be in such way.

Combat with just fists and kicks and basically the body? Terribly bad idea against a python-based monster, who can literally cause almost instant suffocation with the amount of power it has if it wraps around somebody. Even crack their bones. And Geno had almost gotten himself cracked by Yalin about 5 times.

He was fast and sharp. Despite having such a long body Geno couldn't land a hit on him and instead would get wrapped up by the python monster, or get slapped by the edge of his tail. And after getting many times almost choked, he decided that his strength would only just keep helping him to barely escape him, for how much longer?

And so, he decided to put his skull to work and find another way to beat Yalin. He looked at his opponent as he was crawling towards him in maneuvers. And then he grinned, an idea had popped in his skull. But before he could imagine his plan proceeding, Yalin surprised him by dashing unexpectedly faster than before and wrapped around him.

This time he was wrapped around him tighter than ever and Geno almost lost consciousness from the pain. The python was smiling gently, close to the win as he thought he was. With the last amount of strength in him, Geno managed to open his mouth wide and bite down at Yalin's body.

"Bok! Bu acı!" The snake yelled and his grip loosened just enough for Geno to free himself before Yalin could tighten his grip again, jump at him and... unwrap his turban.

"Daaamn." The smol had think then.

So Alter wasn't lying. Long hair crawled out of the turban that was containing them all. They literally slapped Yalin to his face and he lost orientation. Before he knew it Geno had grabbed him, twisted his whole body once and made him look like a rope with nautical overhand knot.