pt.11

Rang pov-

We were sleeping peacefully when yeon suddenly started shouting. I looked at my right side and saw aera struggling in her sleep.

"Aera,wake up. Wake up." I tried to wake her up, but she seemed to struggle.

"Aera! Don't let that spirit get you! Wake up!" Yeon shouted while shaking aera's body.

"I'm.. scared..hyung." Aera said in her sleep. Even in her sleep, she is talking about yeon. Why does she like yeon so much. Oh, never mind, I already know the answer.

"It's ok, hyung is here, aera." Yeon said, trying to calm her down.

"Hyung~." Aera opened her eyes and looked for yeon.

"Are you OK? Why were you scared in your sleep." I asked.

"That spirit! It's strong and scary. " Aera said, looking like a lost kitty. She's soooo much cute, but she's the scary one here. She used to kill foxes like mosquitoes in 19's on Taluipa's order.

"What did you see?" Yeon asked her.

"I couldn't see anything. Bells. I think I heard the clinking of bells." Aera said with her eyes widen.

"Wait, yeon, did you see it?" I asked yeon.

"Yes. And I feel like I saw something I shouldn't." Yeon said.

"Yah Rang, my head hurts. Come here and give me a head massage." Aera said while pouting.

"I will gladly give you a head massage, but do you mind if I ask why were you calling yeon when I'm right beside you." I asked, getting a little bit jealous.

"Someone's jealous." Yeon said while smirking. He thinks he is the best brother in the world to her.

"Well, you know yeon taught me how to survive in this demons world. I feel so safe around yeon. Sometimes, i wonder if I'm actually blood related to him or something." Aera explained while I almost got a heart attack while thinking about the last part. She loves brother zoning everyone, and I don't wanna be a part of that. While yeon laughed at my face.

"Well, blood related or not,you will always be my sister, and I will cherish you and protect you." Yeon said.

"Yeon, you are truthfully, my hyung."
Aera said while pouting as she was going near yeon.

"Enough! Now sleep." Rang shouted and pulled aera toward him,making her sit on his lap.

"Did you just shout at me?" Aera asked, twitching her eyes.

"No, babe. I would never. I shouted at yeon. How would I dare to shout at you? Is that even possible?" Rang panicked and denied her accusation.

"No aera he shouted at you." Yeon poured gasoline on fire.

"No, no, Aera baby, he is lying." Rang pleaded for his life again.

"This is the last time you will do something like this in front of me." Aera warned Rang.

"But you should at least get mad at him for what he did." Yeon poured gasoline again.

"Plz don't. I will massage your feet. You should sleep right now. I'm right now, love. That ghost won't be able to disturb you anymore. "

"OK then. You are forgiven. "

"You don't even have a little bit of pride in you when it comes to convincing aera." Yeon said, mocking Rang.

"You old-" Rang was about to yell at yeon when aera glared him.

"My head hurts from loudness." Aera said and lied on her futon,putting her legs on rangs lap so he could massage them.