pt.3

Location: afterlife immigration

"So, my future self sent you here ?" Granny asked Yeon, raising a brow as she glanced between me and him every second.

"And did I really send Aera? Granny asked
Of course you didn't. She came without asking you. "Yeon said
What? "Granny glared at me, and I gave her innocent puppy eyes,yeon snickered at the situation.
Well, why didn't you go back. " Granny asked yeon
"My brother was dying." Yeon reasoned.
"Isn't that your choice after all? 'Should I go back or stay here and save my brother ?
"Granny, how could we let Rang die. We are the only family he has. "I said
"That's why my future self didn't want you to come, aera. You are such an innocent soul, my child.
Cmon old hag. You know she isn't innocent. It's not like you haven't seen her dealing with yacha's back in 19's

Yeon, it's not the time for this. We have to go back. "I said, trying to stop yeon

Yah, Granny, can't we just go back through the cabinet again? "Yeon asked
"Okay, try opening it." Granny said, looking at Yeon as he walked and opened the cabinet to find it empty like a normal looking cabinet, making us both sigh in sync.

"Is there really no way back home ?"

"Well, there's always a way, but....." Granny said in a weird tone. I am familiar with this. She talks this way whenever she wants people to do something she wants.

"What is it?"

"Go run an errand. Then i'll tell you." I knew it. She handed a piece of paper to Yeon.

Nothing is free, huh?

Of course, nothing is free in our world.

And yeon, take good care of aera. These are also Japanese demons wandering around. If they get to know, she can heal big injuries. They will try to get their hands on her.

OK, Granny.

We walk past the second-class coach of the train, and Yeon and Rang have already messed with a guy. As if Rang wasn't enough to cause trouble, Yeon is also behaving quite childish. Maybe he's more at ease because he's alone this time, Ji ah's not here.

We walk until we get in the first class, which is also quite packed. Rang and yeon found a sit together, and I sat with a girl opposite of a guy with a briefcase. The guy was glaring at the briefcase from time to time. I was staring at the guys movement when suddenly that guy looked at me and titled his head. I blinked and looked away, but i could still feel the guy staring at me. Wait He doesn't seem like a human. He is a demon, I guess. Wow, I will be meeting demons every day, I guess.
I looked toward Rang and yeon. Yeon was talking to Rang while Rang was just looking at me. I smiled a little at him. He looked a little shocked by my smile, but he got over his shock when yeon started teasing him. I looked in front of me again, and the demon was looking outside. After a while, Rang came toward me. I looked up at him and smiled. He pulled me, making me stand up. And started walking toward his seat.

What is it rang? Are you feeling alright? "I asked cz he just got his life back yesterday.

Yes. I'm fine. "Rang replied with a smirk.

I don't know what that smirk was for, so I didn't care much. Rang sat on his seat while I was looking at him with a questionable look.
In a few seconds, the whole coach became pitch black as the train entered the tunnel. People started screaming and shouting, and their voices could be heard all over. In that moment, Rang pulled aera on him lap. Wrapping his arms around her. Head on her neck.
"What are you doing rang? It's not the time for cuddle. "I said.
But I missed you a lot and want to cuddle you all day. "Rang said
Oww, what a baby you are, "I said, finding him cute.

When the train came out of the tunnel and the coach lit up again, everyone was still in chaos, complaining about the stuff they had lost.

Stop flirting you two. Someone touched me here. And here, "yeon said, panicking.

"Hey, your guys did this?" He whispered low enough for aera and Rang to hear

"You said you needed the legendary pipe. It's your reward for saving my life. A fox always repay kindness, right?" Rang simply replied as Yeon just nodded soullessly.

"Im going to be accused of being a thief now." Yeon said, facepalming as he looked at the stolen goods in front of him.

Even the dog. "I said, not believing what just happened

"Once my guys start stealing, they take every last thing, you know." Rang spoke in his gangs defence as if that would work.

"There's everything here except for the legendary pipe." Yeon said with a straight face, and as if on cue, Doo mok entered them cabin all blue and purple.

"Boss, the legendary pipe got stolen from me."

"By whom?" The three synced. "By me."