pt.2

I woke up after a few hours and saw rang in yeons arm. I ran towards them.
Rang, Rang, look at me. " aera spoke desperately, holding Rang, who looked at her with eyes that were full of questions.

"You, listen to me carefully. Foxes always repay kindness and repay their enemy no matter what." Yeon warned the red white mask as he fled to his escape.

"Rang, stay awake." Yeon shifted his attention back to rang, who was on the path to death.

"Yeon, what do we do?" I said while crying. Rang's eyes are getting teary from seeing me so desperate.

"Myoyeongak.... Take me to Myoyeongak." Rang said.

OK, but plz stay awake, Rang. I missed you a lot. "I said crying.

Aera and Yeon with an unconscious Rang on his back ran inside Myoyeongak as they looked around, clueless not knowing where to go. It was a huge guest house of sort with music playing around,gisaengs, danced and entertained the people.

"It was him, right? The red white mask." I asked with a blank face.

"I'll make sure to repay him for what he did." Yeon said with a stern face.

I will kill him. "I said with a blank face again.

someone entered the room knocking.

"Excuse me, should I call the doctor ?" The girl asked.

"What is this place?" Yeon asked.

"It's Gyeongseong's finest restaurant aside from Myongwolgwan."

"Is that all?" Yeon asked

"Pardon?"

"Look after him for a second." I told them.

Where are you going? " yeon asked me."

Nowhere "I sight and left in a blink.

"There's no way this is just a normal restaurant when Rang asked to come here in that state. I just need to find someone or something that he thought could help him." Yeon thought

Aera saw an old man talking to a good-looking guy in pink robes. She went closer to hear what was going on there.

She was about to move further, but the scene that played in front of her eyes made her pause. The old man had now turned younger, getting up and leaving a little girl crying and screaming behind him.

The hell is happening here. Aera said, feeling for the little kid who was crying miserably.

Exhaling heavily, she walked to the pink robed man, who, at her arrival, sent the little girl away.

"Tell me, how can I help a beautiful lady like you?" He said, giving a slight smile as he sat back in his place.

Disgusting. "Aera said while scoffing

"What are you ?" Aera asked

"People call me long living Dong bang- sak."

"Dong bang-sak? The one with the longest life span in the eastern tales." Aera said
"I need your lifespan." Aera said, coming right to the point.

"Do you need it, or do you need it for someone else?" The pink robe guy asked

"I dont think I need to answer that.' Aera said while getting irritated

"Well, I can give you life span for free. "

"Then what can I give you in return?"

"Important things like health,family,it has to be really important. "