pt.10

The fight wasn't intense because it's Fox vs. human.
Rang brings out his hatchet for the rest of the people in the room to disappear.
Rang was about to hold Aera's hand to check if she was OK, but Aera had other plans. Aera rushed toward the mermaid to see if she was OK.

"Are you OK? We really ruined your show."

"I'm OK. You didn't do anything wrong. Those guys really needed a lesson. "

"You're a real mermaid, aren't you ?" Rang asked, stepping further.

"A half blood. Father's a human fisherman."

"And you're here for ?"

"I want to become a singer."

"A singer or a spectacle?" With that, Rang walked off.

"Well, see you then." Aera said her goodbye and started walking.

The mermaid chased them,and she caught rang. She saw her putting a piece of what she said was her scale in Rang's pocket, leaving soon after that.

"What was that for?"

"She gave me a scale as a thanks,"

"Animatic"

"What?"

"Animals in romance, animal + romantic = Animatic"

"What are you even saying?" Rang laughed at Aera's lame joke.

"She seems to like you."

"I don't think so."

"Cz you didn't even look at her properly."

"Whatever. And why do you always jump in danger?"

"It's fun."

"Beating bad guys or saving innocent people. "

"Both. Rang you know what even in future you always have been my company. " Aera said, forgetting the fact that it's 1938's Rang she is talking to.

"What future?" Rang asked, getting confused.

"Oh, it's nothing. " aera tired to deny after the realising her dump mistake. But it was too late.

"Tell me right now. " Rang stopped walking .

"Oh, look over there, woah!" Aera pointed toward a random direction. Rang looked at the director but found nothing interesting.

"There's nothing -" The moment Rang turned him head toward Aera, he got cut off by her, placing a kiss on the concern of his lips.

"Ah, you see - um- you had a cut on your lips, so I thought I could kiss it better. " Aera said, mentally cursing at herself. But Rang doesn't seem to move. He is frozen on him place he stopped walking, trying to process what just happened. Noticing this, aera wrapped her hands around his arms. Pulling him about her to their destination.

📍Myoyeongak
Standing in front of the place.

"Rang."

"Hmm?"

"I feel strange." Aera said, making a shocked face.

"Huh? Why? Are you OK? Did you get hurt back then?" Rang asked, checking aera from head to toe.

"I'm OK physically, but I think something isn't right about this place tonight." Aera said while looking at Rang desperately.

"Aera,you had a great sense of danger since childhood. So can you tell me what you can sense right now?"

"Danger. I can't describe details because it's really strong." Aera said while getting worried.

"Let's go to our room. Staying outside can be dangerous for us now." Rang said while pulling aera's hands.

"Rang. I can't leave you alone like this." Aera said while looking into rangs eyes.

"I'm gonna be alright because yeon is there with me. I'm worried about you because you are going to sleep alone."

"I'm gonna be OK."

"You won't. Let me sleep with you." Rang said desperately. Aera gasped and put her hands on rangs mouth to stop him from saying anything farther about sleeping together.

"You can't. " aera said while glaring at rang. Rang knows really well that how much this woman Hates it when you force her to change decisions so he didn't insist any farther. To save himself from aera's glare rang entered him room.

"What have you been up to ?" Yeon asked, giving up on his act. "Weren't you sleeping?" Rang asked, dodging his question.

"You woke me up when you came in.

Im a light sleeper. Also, why are you coming this late? Your new curfew is 10pm." Yeon said, sitting up, "Even y/n disappeared, god knows where. Look at the time, geez. I think she needs a curfew too--"

"Can you stop talking? She was with me, she had already come back. Now stop rambling."

"In that case, the curfew can be extended," Yeon said in a teasing tone.

"Yeon,aera isn't feeling good. She said she sensed something. I'm afraid to let her sleep alone in that room on the corner." Rang said, ignoring Yeon's teasing.

"Go and tell her that yeon asked her to sleep in this room tonight. It will be a bit crumpy, but isn't it fun?" Yeon said in an excited tone even though he knows aera might be in danger, but he didn't let it show by his expression cause Rang will go berserk.

After a while

"Yeon,I'm grown up now it's so uncomfortable to sleep beside you. You are getting old, and you snore." Aera said while walking into the room.

"Who says that you are going to sleep beside me. You will sleep beside Rang,he is the only one who sleeps normally." Yeon said, ignoring her insult while shin ju made her bed.

"Whatever, old man. And shin ju oppa I'm so sorry for causing you trouble." Aera said to the poor man who always helped her and always got her back. Shin ju is the best brother.

"Yah! I'm older than you! How dare you not call me oppa!" Yeon said, getting angry.

"Hyung, you are so annoying. I just wanna sleep. " aera said in a teasing tone.

"Whatever, brat." Yeon gave up because he is sleepy too.

Aera lay on the futon beside Rang. Rang was too shy to look at her. He mentally cursed himself for being shy. When he finally looked at her,he saw that she was sleeping peacefully.  It's hard to believe that she is the woman who tried to break a man in the gallery a few hours ago. Her hair was styled in a baid. She always ties her hair. She says open hair is troublesome. She is drop-dead gorgeous in his eyes, and she will be. Rangs first,last,only love. She doesn't want to be in a relationship with Rang because both of them are trouble maker. And being a white fox who was made to resemble beauty only can't do much to protect herself and her loved one. That's what she thinks about herself.