pt.8

Aera pov-
On the way back home, yeon went to the boutique again. I don't want Rang to meet that girl again, so I kinda asked him out. Well, it would have been a hangout, but as both of us have some feelings for each other It's not a hangout anymore. It's a date. Rang and I are walking around the city holding hands. Rang and I used to hold hands when we were kids. We used to cuddle, too. But the situation is different now. Rang is not that bedwetting child. He is a man now. Even though Rang was my friend, I used to be with him 24/7. I always thought he liked me because I'm the only woman he is close with. But he likes me cause I'm the only woman in his heart. Rang is so rude with others, but he changes his whole personality when he is with me. Being a full fox, I have fewer feelings than him. I'm afraid I can't love him just the way he loves me. I'm afraid I might end up hurting him.

A relationship only works when the guy loves the girl more than the girl loves him.
           - author

We stopped at a ramen stool. Rang loves Naengmyeon but not more than me, so he agreed to treat me ramen. We were having ramen peacefully, but Rang decided to disturb the peace, and he leaned closer to my face, wiping my chin because I got a drop of ramen soup on my chin

"You look so pretty in this dress."

"You look so handsome in that suit."

"Thanks. Maybe we should do this more often. It's like we actullay are couple "

"For your kind information, you still haven't proposed to me properly. "

"Then should I buy rings today? I'm always ready to marry you."

"Not marriage proposal. You haven't proposed me to be your girlfriend. "

"Girl, what? Girlfriend? You already are my girlfriend. "

"Sorry, I forgot that it's 1938."

"So you wanna to be my wife."

"Well, I would love to, but give me 100 more years to think about this."

"That's way too much long!!"

"Well, there will be a time when you will propose me, and I won't turn you down anymore. "

"Would that ever happen?"

"Yep. I will say those words back to you, but not now. "

"Well, you see, you can always say those back when you want. But in the meantime, don't look at other guys. Don't fall for anyone else. Think of me and only me."

"I never fall for any guy. You know that better than anyone else."

"That's why I love you."

"Well, we should get going now. yeon might be cursing us."

Skip
Tomorrow in the salon

"Boo doo mok?" It was Rang's gang members smiling at aera through the glass.

"What are you guys doing here ?" She whisper-asked, moving her hands animatedly. In answer, doo mok pointed towards Rang, who was stuck in between a group of ladies. Aera understood what he was trying to say as she made her way to the crowd, pulled Rang out of there, and walked out of the salon. He took them to the alley near the salon. Before she could answer, doo mok walked out with the rest of the guys.

"Do you have the mirrors?" Rang asked, coming straight to the topic.

"We got it, boss." Doo mok said, showing a mirror the size of his palm to the other two.

"But we wanted a full-length mirror...." rang said

"If you just take three steps back, you can see your whole body."

Suddenly, Aera walked in and saw the whole comedy scene. Can't help but laugh loudly at their behaviour. Making Rang turn his head and look at her. He saw how her eyes were cutely half closed from laughing. That big smile on her makes him heart brust. It's been a while since he saw her laugh like that. Her laugh is like a melody. Then she goes back to work.

"But boss, what did they do to you to make you work like this?"

"It's nothing like that. Just go away." Rang spoke, tired of the antics the gang pulls up.

"Then what should we do? Give us your order, boss."

"Be a rickshaw worker or something." Rang took the mirror as he walked back inside the salon only for chaos to hit him in the face. All the customers in the salon had turned into yachas. He saw Yeon dealing with a bunch of them in a corner of the second room while Aera was struggling with one in front of the entrance.

Rang pushed the yacha away from Aera, ready to strike the raging creature with his hatchet but paused at yeon's words.

"No, dont kill her !" At that, he punched her, throwing her across the room.

The two then proceeded to help Yeon and tied up all the yachas in a room. "Thank you to you both for coming so early." Yeon sassed, but Rang and Aera were busy taking in the situation.

"Wow It's like all of us are dead."

"What?"

"It's a movie. "

"Zombie movie and Zombie's are English versions of yacha."

"So, how'd this happen ?"

"It was the shampoo. Someone put the worms in them at night." Yeon revealed to the other two.

"If not the director or the employees, then who?"

"Aera !" Rang shouted and jumped away as scissors and blades came flying in her direction but ended up crashing on the wall behind her. It was the same lady who was giving Rang tea-coffee lessons on the first day of work.