pt. 5

We eventually rescued yeon. Man looked so grateful to be rescued.
Yeon and Aera went to Granny's as soon as they reached back.

"She still likes you, huh?" Aera asked yeon.

She does. "Yeon said, not bothering

We walked in and handed over the legendary pipe to Granny.

"How can we get home?" Yeon asked without wasting any time.

"The gate of time only opens once : on the day of the lunar eclipse."

"And when is that?"

"Twenty-nine days from now." Granny said

"What?! A month?"

"I can't. I have works to do. I have a job. "

"Jia must be missing me."

"Dont worry. Time flows differently here than the future you're from. Even if you stay here for a month, it'll barely be a few days there." Granny said.

"Well, that's good news." Yeon was glad to hear that.

"What about the guardian stone ?"

"Here." Yeon showed her the stone.

"Dont ever lose it. Without it, you'll never go back home."

"Granny,do you happen to know who this red white mask is? You have a thousand mile eyes. "aera asked.

"That's what im concerned about. Something is going on, someplace my eyes can't see."

"So there are things you can't see even
with your thousand miles eyes." Yeon said

"I'll catch him for you. Give me some money and a car too. It's been a hassle." Yeon said

Yeon,Aera,Rang stopped at a restaurant to have naengmyeon.

They hadn't had proper meals the whole day, but y/n was still picking at her food, barely eating anything.

"Stay with me for the next month." Yeon said

"No thanks." Rang declined without even a thought.

"At least think before you talk."

"Thinking won't change my answer. Who knows what you are." Rang said, leaving the table as Yeon went after him.

Suddenly,Rang attached yeon, and a fight broke out. I didn't bother to stop them cz I know it's nothing serious. I focused on the food.

"No matter how I look at it, you're not the Lee yeon, I know. Even Aera looks different." Rang said

"I saved your life. Who do you think I am?" Yeon said

"As a bandit, i've seen all kinds of foreign things, but never anything like this." He said, showing Yeon's phone.

If you stay with me for a month, i'll give you my cell phone." Yeon said

"Cell phone ?" Rang repeated the word he's alienated to. Yeon showed him a clip he recorded a few seconds ago, of him saying,'If you stay with me for a month, i'll give you my cell phone.' That was enough to make Rang baffled, but Yeon showed him how to take pictures in the phone, too.

Rang,just stay with us. You know I missed you a lot. Let's stay together for a while. "Aera said, knowing very well that Rang can't resist her.

Time skip

Wow, he really agreed to come, huh? Can't resist his lovers' request. Yeon said

Yeon, you are making him feel uncomfortable. "I said while rolling my eyes.