Book of Common Prayer From September 1945 P9

A Prayer From St. Chrysostom's life.
Almighty God who hast given us grace at this
time with one accord to make our common supplications unto thee; and dost promise that when two or three are gathered together in thy Name thou will grant their requests; Fulfil now, O Lord, the desires and petitions of thy servants, as may be most expedient for them granting us in this world knowledge of thy truth and the world to come life everlasting. Amen.
(Amen indeed. This man did hear your wisdom, may I be able to share it to affect people who read this for the better of the entire world in Jesus' name, amen.-Lumna10.)

(2nd Corinthians 13:14? below?)
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the fellowship of the Holy Ghost, be with us all evermore. Amen.

The Order of the Morning Prayer section of the Book of Common Prayer ends here, Skylights.

St. John Chrysostom Archbishop of Constantinople and one of the Earliest church fathers of both Eastern and Western Churches below are some of his wisest quotes. He lived from 349-407 Chrysostom was named earned after his death.

 He lived from 349-407 Chrysostom was named earned after his death

1. No matter how just your words may be; you ruin everything with anger. (This is so true and I preach this with my Winx Club characters in my fan fictions.)
2. As a Moth gnaws a garment so doth Envy consume a man
3. God asks little but gives much. (This is so true especially in the gift of the Holy Spirit to all His believers.-Lumna10.)
4. Prayer is the root fountain the mother of a thousand blessings.
5. The rich man is not one who is in possession of much but one who gives much.
6. Glory be to God for all things!
7. Faithfulness in the little things is a big thing!
8. The primary goal in the education of children is to teach and to give the example of a virtuous life.
9. Laughter has been implanted in our soul that the soul may sometimes be refreshed.
10. Riches are not forbidden but the pride of them is.
11. Mercy imitates God and disappoints Satan.
12. The love of husband and wife is the force that welds society together.
13. Be ashamed when you sin not when you repent.
14. Only those who do not fight are never wounded.
15. Men have the power of thinking they may avoid sin.
16. Why not learn to enjoy the little things?! There are so many of them!
17. What greater work is there than training the mind and forming the habits of the young?
18. What gnats are compared with humans so is the whole Creation compared with God.
19. What the soul is in the body let Christians be in the world.
20. Nothing will divide the Church as much as love of power.
21. The bee is more honoured than other animals not because she labors but because she labors for others.

 The bee is more honoured than other animals not because she labors but because she labors for others

And finally his most important and most significantly true quote is 22. It is simply impossible to lead, without the aid of prayer, a virtuous life.
This last quote is the full truth of what my Pastor had begun preaching for three to four months on how we as churches needed to pray more. Pyrix_Fairy -Lumna10
I will not link the source for the quotes and will inform I have removed the quotes that were not believable or accurate. With his full name you should be able to find the quotes yourself.