Book of Common Prayer From September 1945 P7

Nicene Creed
I believe in one God the Father Almighty Maker of heaven and earth, and of all things visible and invisible. Son of God; Begotten of his Father before all worlds. God of God, Light of Light, Very God of very God. Begotten, not made. Being of one substance with the Father. By whom all things were made. Who for us men and for our salvation came down from heaven. And was incarnate by the Holy Ghost of the Virgin Mary. And was made man. And was crucified. Also for us under Pontius Pilate He suffered and was buried. And the third day he rose again according to the Scriptures and ascended into heaven. And sitteth on the right hand of the Father. And he shall come again, with glory, to judge both the living and the dead whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord, and Giver of Life who proceedeth from the Father and the Son who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church: I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins: And I look for the Resurrection of the dead: And the Life of the world to come. Amen.
(As I said my church specifically doesn't use this creed as much as the Apostle's Creed.-Lumna10)

The Lord be with you

And with thy spirit.
Let us pray.
(I will not repeat the Lord's Prayer you will find it in P3 of the Book of Common Prayer chapters labeled dear, Skylights.)

O Lord, show mercy upon us.
And grant us thy salvation.
O God make clean our hearts within us.
And take not thy Holy Spirit from us. Amen, in Jesus' name.

Collect Prayer For PeaceO God who art the author of peace and lover of concord,   of whom standeth our eternal life, whose service is perfect freedom

O God who art the author of peace and lover of concord,   of whom standeth our eternal life, whose service is perfect freedom . Defend that we surely trusting in thy defence may not fear the power of our adversaries through the might of Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

Collect Prayer For Grace
O Lord, our heavenly Father Almighty and everlasting God who hast safely brought us to the beginning of this day; defend us in the same with thy mighty power. And grant that this day we fall into no sin, neither run into any kind of danger; but that all our doings being ordered by thy governance, may be righteous in thy sight; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

A Prayer For the President of the United States and all Civil Authority.
O Lord, our heavenly Father, the high and mighty Ruler of the universe, who dost from thy throne behold all the dwellers upon earth. Most heartily we beseech thee, with thy favour to behold and bless thy servant THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, and all others in authority and so replenish them with the grace of thy Holy Spirit, that they may always incline to thy will, and walk in thy way. Endue them plenteously with heavenly gifts; grant them in health and prosperity long to live; and finally, atter this life, to attain everlasting joy and felicity; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.

(If more people who believed would pray for their authorities like this prayer just above we might see improvement in tons of country lives world wide. The Holy Spirit has the power to change other people from their heart inside out but are we using Him. Frankly no. Not a lot of people who actually believe even remember the Holy Spirit has always been with us from the moment Jesus said he'd be away from the Earth. )

One more pair of pages of the Order of the Morning Prayer section of the Common Book of Prayer meaning two more chapters left, Skylights before the first section of this book is finished. -Lumna10)