Chapter 5: Jeon Jungkook

"Shua, you go to the company. I'll be going somewhere."

Y/N informed Joshua as he nodded at her knowing what day it was and that she needed some time alone.

Getting seated into her Red Ferrari, she drove off towards her designated location. On the way, she bought some white daisies which were his favourite.

......

"Appa, how are you?"

Y/N sat on the ground infront of her father's grave refusing to care about her expensive attire. She placed the daisies near his grave as tears welled up her tears. Today would mark the 10th year since her beloved father passed away and also the 10th year since she vowed to make the people who wounded her and her family suffer.

"Appa, look I bought your favourite flowers daisies just like always. I know you love them because those were the flowers you gave mom while asking for her hand in the marriage. You consider these flowers lucky because when you married mom all your life gave you was blissful moments with your loved ones. How cute right?"

She chuckles with a bitter expression.

"I miss you, Jungkook misses you and mom...Mom's gone insane since you passed away. She still refuses your death and always keeps on talking to her hallucinations thinking it's you. It's so difficult to watch her suffer like that. It hurts here, right in the heart due to all the guilt piling up within me. Had I known what the future would lead me to, I would never give him a chance at all! It's all because of him!"

She yelled her voice groggy due to the heavy emotions stiring within her as she messed up her hair to release the frustration. Still holding her head, she started crying hysterically thinking about her dark past which she thought was forgotten by her. But everytime Taehyung would appear infront of her, all those memories would keep flooding down her mind which enraged her. She hated it. She hated him.

A warm hand on her shoulder startled her and made her look backwards only to see her younger brother whom she loved unconditionally, Jeon Jungkook.

"Noona, calm down."

He comforted her and offered her a warm hug. She hugged him tightly depending her whole body and her broken soul onto him as she layed her head on his muscular shoulder. He continued rubbing her back to offer her some warmth and comfort. Retrieving back, she rubbed the tears off her face and adjusted her disheaveled hair.

"Didn't you have a concert today?"

She asked the popular singer.

Jeon Jungkook , monomously known as Jungkook or JK, an extremely popular and talented artist in the music industry. He's melodious voice enters the mind and soul of the listener and elevates them to the realm of serenity. He's calm soothing voice stirs up emotions in one's own self. His higher register puts you in a trance like a spell and you can't look away until he's done singing whereas his lower register just sends shivers down your spine. Indeed the golden voice.

Not just his voice but his appearance along with his loving personality makes people swoon over him. He's muscular, tall and handsome flexing his tattoos engraved on his right arm. The way his lips form a charming smile whilst he subtly rubs his lip piercing against his tongue makes him a combination of both hot and cute. His aura is so captivating that once you get to know him you can't stop loving him.

"It's in the evening, Noona. And...sold out again."

His lips formed the famous smile making him appear like a bunny. Jungkook just like his sister had a mole near his lips.

"I'm proud of you, kid."

She patted his head proudly.

"I'm not a kid anymore! I'm 26 now!"

"You will always be the cute little brother of mine."

"I love you Noona."

"I love you too kid."

She giggled as Jungkook lightly slapped her arm.

The bond between Jungkook and Y/N was like any other siblings. They would playfully fight then return in each other's arms at the end of the day. But their bond also transcended beyond the usual sibling bond. It was a bond full of immense love for one another. Y/N was like a mother figure to Jungkook ever since he was a kid. She was the woman he loved after his mother. That was how much Jungkook loved his sister.

......

I can never shut up when it's comes to Jungkook. Honestly wanted to write more about him but thought it would simply drag the chapter.