"I...wait, what did you say-?" He turned his body and was greeted by Vaggie stabbing him through his shoulder with her spear. He clenched his jaw as he released his hilt causing his blade to extinguish itself. He stared at Vaggie as he clenched his teeth and felt himself slowly kneeling down to one knee.

"You aren't her. No one knows how I got this power except Raphael and Michael. Who are you?" Vaggie laughed as her face morphed and changed to reveal the Changeling who Cross had seen in Clara's memories.

"A Changeling? I thought your kind only existed in Treachery!" Cross growled in pain as he tried to pull the spear out of his shoulder but Jessie pushed back. Her entire body changed to showcase her silver chest plate and armor as her serpent eyes bored into Cross's golden eyes.

"Hmm~ We do! But I left and was alone until Raphael found me and took me in! He told me all his stories and how you just left him when he needed you most!" She pushed the spear further down into his shoulder as he yelled in pain. Anger ran through Cross as he quickly grabbed Jessie's hand and squeezed, the sound of bones breaking was heard by the two as Jessie grunted in pain. She quickly went to pull Cross's hand off hers but Cross quickly brought his body up and headbutt her. She cried out and stumbled back as Cross pulled the spear out of his shoulder and threw it away from himself as gold blood splattered the ground. He hissed in pain as Jessie extended her hand and summoned a pistol as she pointed it at Cross.

"Sorry, but you'll never reach Raphael, not while I'm here!" Cross waited for her to pull the trigger but she never did as she just shook, her face reflecting confusion and fear. Beneath her, a shadowy figure laughed as its hands had gripped her legs, somehow immobilizing her entire body.

"Now now, I can't have you just go and kill the man responsible for saving my life so easily! What kind of man would I be then, hmm?" Alastor's voice surrounded the two on the roof as Cross held a hand over his wound, trying to stop the bleeding slightly. He stared at the spear as he noticed red and black smoke emanating from the tip.

"Hellfire..." He muttered softly, realizing why the spear had hurt so much. Onto the roof came Charlie, Vaggie, Alastor, Husk, Angel, Niffty, and Cherri as they surrounded Jessie and Cross. Alastor went behind Jessie as his red fingers danced across her arms and took the gun from her frozen hand.

"There! Now, you just stay put for a while!" Alastor said as he approached Cross. Alastor threw the pistol to the side as it disappeared into thin air. Vaggie, Angel, Husk, and Cherri kept a close eye on Jessie while Charlie, Alastor, and Niffty tended to Cross.

"Are you okay!?" Charlie said as Cross noticed she was in her demonic form, horns and all. It made him slightly relieved to see she was ready to fight if need be. The throbbing pain in his shoulder brought him to answer Charlie as he hissed in pain.

"F-Fine...except I can't feel my left wing..." Cross muttered as his left wing drooped. Alastor observed the wound and clapped his hands.

"Niffty~!" He called as she jumped up on his shoulder.

"Yes boss?" She chimed as Charlie had Cross sit down.

"Be a good girl and sow up his shoulder for me, will you? While you do that, I believe he owes us some questions," Alastor grinned.

"Hehehehe with pleasure~!" She hopped off Alastor's shoulder as she took her needle and scurried over to Cross, climbing onto his shoulder.

"Hold still, bad boy~" She whispered in his ear, making Cross shiver with unease.

"Now, Cross, please explain the current situation of Hell so we might go about in ending this charade?" Alastor said with a toothy grin. Knowing he had nothing better to do in this situation with Niffty patching him up, he began explaining the situation to them as Alastor hummed and Charlie gasped.