"I am not your enemy, Miss Morningstar. The enemy are currently destroying this ring and your hard work. Me and my associates are here to help, so please, do not be afraid." Cross carefully unwound the chain from Charlie as she watched him. His face was calm and his voice soft as he finished releasing Charlie. He stood and went to Vaggie next as he unhooked and unwound her, allowing her to go to Charlie. The two embraced as Vaggie peppered her forehead with kisses. Cross helped Alastor next, taking a bit more time with him due to him being hooked multiple times.

"Good show...fffuck...well done, Cross!" Alastor growled as the angel finally released the demon and allowed him to move if he could. Cross quickly went to Husk and Angel next as he unbound them both.

"Thanks, I'll help Angel. Get Niffty and Cherri." Husk growled. Cross did so and quickly, removing the hook and chain from Niffty who immediately ran to Alastor's side, checking him over. When it came to Cherri, Cross saw her staked hands and clicked his tongue.

"Pardon me, Miss Cherri, what is your favorite color?" Cross asked as he stood in front of Cherri and grabbed both stakes.

"The fuck does color-!? FUUUUUCK!" Cherri screamed as Cross quickly pulled the stakes out of her hands. She fell to her knees, staring at her hands as she couldn't feel them anymore, and Cross quickly unbound her from the hook and chain. Throwing it to the side Cross stared at the wounded group, feeling a pain in his heart as the once lively group was now sullen and suffering. He bent down to Cherri and cupped her hands in his. Though she flinched and even tried to pull her hands away, Cross kept her still and with a bright light in her hands, suddenly, Cherri could feel her hands. He released them as Cherri flexed and moved her fingers around, relieved that Cross did that for her.

"Thanks mate..." She whispered, earning a nod from Cross. He turned to the door as his wings flapped and he flew outside quickly, shooting upward to the roof of the building. It was here he found two of Raphael's masked guards with the large platform with scriptures on it. It seemed to be powering the blessing as Cross realized he had been spotted by the two.

They flew up to engage in battle with him as they were armed and fired Hellfire bullets at him. He weaved through the air as he pulled out his pistol and fired two shots, which both missed, before his pistol shut down. Realizing he forgot to charge it after holstering it, he quickly holstered it and focused his power to the pistol. He pulled out his hilt while avoiding the bullets and ignited his blade. He wasn't able to get close until the two guards ran dry on ammo and had to reload. At this time, he shot forward at them and was caught off guard by them pulling out their own blades and then clashed with him. Cross used his skills to keep the two at a reasonable distance in the air, but being outnumbered, Cross had to be extra quick to avoid receiving any serious wounds. No words were shared between the three as their battle would soon come to an end as Cross would parry an attack from one of the guards. While the guard tried to bring his sword back up to attack Cross, Cross pulled out his pistol and shot the guard through the face, blowing his head open. As the guard fell, the other guard swung at Cross as he ducked and impaled the guard through his stomach with the sword. Cross followed up with multiple pistol shots through the body as he kicked the body off his sword. The fallen angel crashed into the hotel before falling down to the other guard, dead. Cross flew down to the device as he eyed the scriptures. Taking his sword, Cross raised it above his head and sliced through the device, breaking it, and causing the star to disappear above the hotel. Cross let out a few heavy breaths  on the roof for a moment, catching his breath.

"Taking a breather?" Cross turned to see Vaggie flying behind him as he sighed.

"Something like that..." Cross responded turning his back to her.

"How were you doing that back down in the lobby? Dashing around and stuff? Was that something you learned from Michael?" Vaggie touched down behind Cross as his eyes narrowed.