Chapter 9

"They plan to meet up for swimming tomorrow. You can go announce it there." Aizawa said

They were walking back to the main campus to process Gojo's end of suspension.

"Oh can I go have fun at the pool." Gojo asked rhetorically. The other teacher's looked especially sad after being whooped by Gojo last chapter. "You guys don't have to look that sad by losing to me, you're hurting my feelings." Gojo said as she grinned. Aizawa said "By the way the pool is gonna close at 5pm so get there before then."

Aizawa and Gojo were in principal Nezu's office processing her re-enrolment with UA and class A. "Your quirk is a marvel Gojo. What quirks did your parents have to get Limitless." asked Nezu.

"Dunno what quirks they had they died when I was three. This fur is so soft how do you do it?" Gojo was scratching the top of the principal's head while Aizawa stared daggers at her. "Sorry to hear that Gojo. My fur care routine is allowing bodily oils to do their natural function for about three days, then using this brand of shampoo then this brand of conditioner." Nezu responded.

"Thank you, my hair is gonna be so soft." She replied in an enthusiastic tone. She went from scratching his head to patting it. She finally noticed Aizawa using erasure and staring into her soul.

She grinned and said "hehehe, you wish you could get nice fluffy white hair like mine. Washed up teacher." Aizawa started to choke her out with his binding cloth. Gojo surrendered and stopped playing with Nezu's fur. "I think the student here should leave." He was still giving a murderous stare at Gojo. She was looking sorry on the verge of tears.

Aizawa looked to Nezu with serious eyes. "Yes I think you should too. It's 8pm." Nezu said. Gojo snapped out of her comedic bit, said bye, and left.

"You have a talented student Aizawa, maybe a little bit too much." "I know. We're just lucky she's on our side. If the league had her it would be over for the world. She's already stronger than All might." Aizawa replied.

"Well, we're nurture her equally as all the other students." Nezu responded.

"I think that its to slow for her. I personally would try to get her a provisional licence as soon as possible and put her in class 2-A of the hero course or get her in some sort of ahead plan." Aizawa replied.

"I see your point, but I don't think that's what SHE wants."

"What do you mean, she mostly cares about strength and getting stronger right?" Aizawa asked.

"She seems to come off that way but it's entirely possible she's likes the members of class A. Class 2-A doesn't show nearly as much potential. Only the big 3 hold a single photon to her power."

It was the next day and Gojo came in the school provided swim suit since she knew Kaminari would ogle her endlessly so she wore a red hoodie. She went on the pool deck and saw the whole class there.

"Yo what are you guys doing?" she asked casually. Everyone stopped their conversations to look at her. "Where've you been?" Kirishima asked seriously. She answered joyfully "I've been in, prisonnnnn!" the class looked at her with a confused expression. They looked at each other and continued on.

"Anything else go say?" asked Jiro. "hmm. Oh yeah, my bad for lying about my quirk." Gojo said. "I won't explain it until I have to. Anyways I wanna have fun in the pool."

The rest of the class shrugged and welcomed her back with open arms. The boys had a pool race and Gojo was forced to sit on the deck with Denki and Mineta hitting on her. Bakugou was bitter about the sports festival but forgave her anyways.

A free minutes later. "Oh yeah, Midoriya, what did I miss?" She asked. Midoriya answered "Ah, you missed the internships, we got to spend a few days with a pro heroes who offered after the sports festival. Iida tried to kill the hero killer and injured himself. Me and Todoroki saved him."