Chapter 2

When Gojo arrived for the entrance exam she was wearing her usual jujutsu uniform and her favourite sunglasses. When she arrived at the front, she saw a green haired kid with freckles about to fall over, she thought it was funny and gave out a slight chuckle. Suddenly a girl with a red coat, a black bag pack, and tights had touched him on the back and had stopped his descent. From what Gojo could discern from her six eyes, the girl used an anti gravity ability. As she walked past, it seemed the boy was weirdly happy.

When Gojo arrived to the UA high school hero course exam orientation, she sat in a seat at the very back of the conference room style area. It was dark and no one ever spoke. A man with blonde hair, a pair of headphones and other audio based accessories, yellow sunglasses and a black jacket had appeared. The man said "EVERYBODY SAY HEY!" Gojo was the only person in the entire orientation hall to respond with a "hiiii!"

She learned from overhearing the freckled boy from before, that the blonde man was president mic, at least thats's his hero name. She was also the only person in the hall to keep on answering and responding to what president mic said, albeit in a sarcastic manner. As President mic kept explaining how the practical exam would work, Gojo noticed there were four 'villain' types labeled on their info sheet, while President mic was talking about only three.

Soon, one kid spoke up about how there were four robots types, and only three were mentioned. Gojo was silent and was also curious when he initially asked the question. Then she quickly became irritated as the kid with glasses kept yapping about how only three were mentioned and four are on sheet. Then he was about to move onto how the green haired kid was muttering the whole time.

Once the kid with glasses who was talking too much tries to switch the subject, she interjected. A light had flicked on above her head illuminating her seat. She asked "Yo glasses kid, whats your name?" The man responded "My name is Tenya Lida, what's yours?" she responded with "Satoru Gojo." Lida responded with "Strange name for a girl, now what do you want, I was speaking to the annoying curly haired kid." Gojo replied saying "yeah could you stop the yip yap, your making an already kinda boring orientation become just annoying."

Tenya responded with "excuse me? This behaviour is unbecoming of a future hero." She responded with "oh just shut up and listen to the wannabe gyaru x motorcycle gangster." President mic took personal damage from that comment.

The lights flicked off of them and he kept going with the explanation. president mic had explained that the fourth robot was worth zero points and was simply put, a major obstacle with zero reward. Gojo looked down at her card and saw she was in battle centre B, same as the kid with freckles.

Two hours later, she found herself about to enter battle centre B, that's when she spotted the green haired kid. She went up to him and asked him his name, the boy responded with "Izuku Midoriya". President mic had then just yelled "YEAH YOU CAN START NOW!" with no countdown. He said that in a real fight there is no countdown.

Everyone immediately started dashing into the mock city, Gojo included. She had teleported into the sky and was floating above. She found an un-occupied sector of the city with a decent number of robots and teleported there as fast as she could. Gojo's strategy was to feed mainly false information into UA's system. She wanted everyone to think her ability was something similar to flying or floating.

After a while of using her fists to pummel every robot in the area, she noticed that a few buildings down from where she was Lida, and the girl that helped Midoriya were getting their points in the double digits.

Meanwhile in a separate room, the UA staff were evaluating and praising this year's examinees by saying they look "promising", they had then decided to let out the zero pointer. By this point, Gojo had racked up 134 points from using her fists and 'floatation' alone.