Chapter 3

When the zero pointer was released, it was seen everywhere as it towered over the buildings in the mock-city. Gojo had noticed the ginormous robot and teleported there as fast as she could. When she did, Midoriya was in the air at the head level of the robot. She noticed with her six eyes that Midoriya was charging up an extremely powerful punch. When Midoriya let his punch loose, it had taken the robot instantly.

Gojo decided to let the situation be and decided to take a nap for the final minute of the exam.

when the exam ended Gojo had went to his 'home' which was a small room around 20 square feet. It had a blanket and a pillow, with one plate, one fork, and one spoon. It was filthy, with a strip club on the other side of the wall. Due to the circumstances of a new world, she lacked the necessary things to make any money.

After a while she had decided to check the ranking of the people within the exam. She had the most points being at 134, in second place, it was Midoriya with 60 points, and the girl that helped him was at 45 points, Ochako Uraraka.

Gojo had slept well that night.

After a few days (idk how long much time it is from entrance exam and actually entering the school) Gojo had woke up, only to realize she was an hour late to the first day of school. When she arrived, she was wearing the UA uniform and her signature sunglasses. She had missed the entire physical exam, and was instead treated to a lecture by Aizawa. After that, Aizawa asked "What's your quirk?" Gojo responded in a carefree tone "my quirk is float, I can make myself float and fly around fast." Aizawa nodded and quickly finished her test.

skip to combat training arc

(authors note: this is where i ran into an issue bcuz canonically there are 18 students in class A and with the addition of gojo it becomes 19 making it odd.)

All might had explained in class that all the members of class-A had to wear their hero costumes. Gojo had simply designed a female version of his jujutsu high school uniform. It had accommodated for her new, large, boobs, and was a one piece that had cut off at the middle of her thighs. (if u can't visualize it, go to the notice section and look at the images there)

Midoriya had asked Gojo "can you actually fight in a suit like that? It just looks like a school uniform to me." Gojo responded in his usual tone "yeah, this costume makes it easy for me to fight and move around." Gojo started giggling uncontrollably. Deku had asked "What are you laughing so hard about?" Gojo laughably responded with "why is your suit made to copy what All Might looks like." Deku became flustered and started to stutter and trip on b his words.

After he calmed down, albeit still a bit embarrassed, deku responded saying "He's my idol. The main reason I kept chasing a fanatical dream was mainly him." Gojo said dramatically and in a sarcastic manner "wow, really you really have me in my feels." while looking teary eyed.

All might had then began to explain the combat training activity and the reason why it was not an outside brawl. All might said "If you look at the total numbers, illegal things happen indoors more than outdoors. Truly intelligent villains hide in the shadows. For this class, you'll be split into villains and heroes and fight 2-on-2 indoor battles." All might then said they were deciding teams by drawing lots. the teams were as follows:

(if u don't know their names or quirks, use the wiki)
Team A: Midoriya and Uraraka
Team B: Shoji and Todoroki
Team C: Mineta and Yaoyorozu
Team D: Bakugou and Tenya Lida
Team E: Ashido and Yuga Aoyama
Team F: Koda and Sato
Team G: Denki and Jiro
Team H: Tsuyu Asui and Tokoyami
Team I: Ojiro and Hagakure
Team J: Kirishima and Sero
Team K: Satoru Gojo.

All might had explained that since, as fate would have it, Gojo had the highest number of points on the entrance exam by so much, and she was alone, he would have her face against two teams at once. The first battle was Team A vs Team D.

(im not going to write out the exact same events as the anime.)

The person who hadn't gone yet was Gojo. When All might drew the balls from the box, the teams were...