Chapter 6

The UA sports festival had begun and Gojo very easily breezed past the large crowd in the tunnel with her float and went to the second obstacle. It was a group of the zero-pointers from the entrance exam. She used a punch to take out two of them and sprinted past the others. She was able to see Shoto Todoroki close on her tail.

She finished the rest of the course in around 2 minutes as she just sprinted over the canyon and the minefield. She was watching the large screen at the stadium lazily and she watched the antics of Midoriya, Todoroki, and Bakugou as they rushed for second place.

Midoriya had reached second place and everyone else came after. The next game that was announced by Midnight was the cavalry game. Each player, based on their place from the last game had a number of points assigned. First place had 10 million points. Teams holding up one person called a 'Rider'. The Rider will wear a headband that will be the total of their team's points. Each team will need to survive for 15 minutes.

No one wanted to have Gojo on their team as she held the highest number of points. Except for Midoriya. He had Tokoyami and Uraraka already on his team. Midoriya asked Gojo "Do you already have a team, we're looking for one more?" Gojo replied "Sure."

The game had started and a team already pushed them, softening the concrete underneath. Midoriya had quick thinking and said "Gojo wrap your arms around me float up and bring everyone up!" Gojo did it lazily and they ended up in the air. They could float up their indefinitely. Bakugou said "Deku, Gojo, you aren't escaping me!" Bakugou flew upwards and went for an attack on Gojo but Tokoyami blocked the attack and Bakugou started to fall. His teammates caught him.

Other teams started to shower their attacks upward and it became too annoying for Gojo to handle. Even though Ochaco made everyone on their team besides herself weightless. Gojo said "Midoriya, can we land!?" He asked "Why? Is it becoming difficult to handle!?" She responded "Yeah, it's hard to dodge and my arms hurt" Midoriya agreed to land.

They had started their decent and it became a little harder for Gojo. Teams were camping the area where they were trying to land and more quirks had the ability to reach them. Gojo was slightly annoyed but tokoyami used his shadow to block all the incoming attacks. Gojo was quickly able to land and they were rushed by two teams.

Team Mineta and team Tetsutetsu (the metal guy) both rush them. They attempted to flee but Ochaco's foot was caught on one of Mineta's balls. She got rid of her shoe and was now in the air with one shoe and sock.

Gojo said "Ochaco, your foot good?" She responded "Yeah!" "Good, I'm not dealing with a missing foot right now!" Meanwhile, Team Hagakure had gotten their headband snatched by Team Monoma

As they were rising in the air, running from Team Mineta and Team Tetsutetsu, Bakugou again used his explosion quirk to fly up. He managed to reach Midoriya and was infront of Gojo. He was anout to use a large explosion to incapacitate Gojo. Tokoyami used his dark shadow to take the hit. Bakugou was still there hiding into Gojos hair to avoid falling back down.

He pulled on her hair hard to get a boost above her and went for another large explosion. It landed.

Atleast it would have landed. Gojo activated her limitless technique momentarily to give enough time to have it look like Tokoyami saved her. Gojo was safe as no one noticed. Except Tokoyami. Bakugou went for one more attack but was blocked by Tokoyami again, and this time dark shadow had knocked him out of the air.

When no one was watching, the teams that mainly comprised class B had suddenly taken all of the teams from that mainly comprised students from class A's headbands, except for Team Midoriya and Team Todoroki. Monoma explained to bakugou his glorious plan he had, how class B would beat out class A during the cavalry game. Bakugou was infuriated from the previous failed attempts, and used sero's quirk to anchor on Monoma and Took two headbands from him. In mere seconds, Monoma's plan was destroyed and the same went for the rest of the class B students.

Meanwhile, Team Midoriya and Team Todoroki were facing off. Iida used his special move with his engine quirk to swipe the head bands off Midoriya and said "Its secret move I haven't told anyone in class A about. I told you didn't I, Midoriya? I would challenge you."

Just like that Team Midoriya had been left with zero while team Todoroki had gained 10 million points. President mic was screaming at the audience of the news.

Deku said "Get the points back!" Tokoyami advised how that could be bad since they have Kaminari. Deku said they don't know how the points will be split up so they have to get the 10 million back. Uraraka agreed. Gojo said "If we're not in first place it's a loss either way. I won't have any of that!"

With 10 seconds left, Midoriya charged. Deku activated one for all to stop Todoroki from being able to use fire. "Grab the headband!" yelled Tokoyami. Midoriya still had his arm intact and was able to swipe one headband.

It was the one with the lowest value. 5 seconds were left. Gojo and dashed away from the group, straight for Todoroki. Bakugou had jumped and was flying over to where they were and yelled "Todoroki you're mine!" Gojo was 3 meters and had 0.2 seconds left. She was right there but the match was over.

Team Midoriya ended in 4th with 455 points.

A.N: sorry this chapter took so long. I have had a no wifi issue for a while and I'm in a different country so I can't turn on my international roaming. Next chapter won't take too long.

word count: 1022