Chapter 5

Todoroki was quickly dealt with. It ended with Gojo winning in a land slide as there was still 7 minutes of the 15 provided and Gojo had decimated the enemy team. After the test they had done a review of the match. It was determined that there was literally no way they could have won once Shoji was gone.

It was proposed Todoroki could have frozen the building but that could have been easily been countered by float and his other teammates wouldn't be able to enter the building. If they had stayed together they would have never found Gojo as she made no noise and Gojo had outwitted them numerous times. Going for the scout first, psychologically abusing the other team and simple combat ability had proved this.

After the review, the students went for their afternoon classes which Gojo mostly slept in as she was seated near the back corner of the class. When Midoriya came back from the nurse and was being praised for beating bakugou, Iida said to Gojo "Why are you sleeping, this is a place of learning!" Gojo replied saying "cause I want to, can you calm down." Iida responded in his usual strict tone, "Well then get your 8 hours at night, not in class."

Gojo chuckled and went to sleep just ignoring Iida.

Gojo had been skipping school for the past few days since she finally had saved enough money to buy a pc and mostly played video games. She had missed 3 days of school after the combat training test. She had also done more than just playing video games in her room though.

She tested her limitless in the mountains to make sure she wasn't losing techniques. she was in a world where quirks were the dominant powers, not cursed techniques. People were limited to what they had been provided. Barriers, veils, domains, simple domains, reversed cursed technique, technique reversals, and simple reinforcements were non existent unless your quirk provided said abilities.

When Gojo finally came back after taking the vacation off to play video games many things had happened. She missed the entire USJ incident, and had wanted the inner details as she had seen it on the news. The students gave her the entire story. Midoriya had mentioned "Oh yeah, Gojo do you know about the U.A sports festival coming up?" She asked "No, what's that?" Mineta interjected asking "You have NEVER seen a U.A sports festival!" She replied "No I haven't. Who cares anyway, just a competition."

Midoriya decided to explain to Gojo what the festival was. He said "The UA sports festival is basically japans version of the olympics with quirks. except that only UA students are allowed to compete and only those of the same year." Gojo said "ohhh so it's a sports festival. Also Mineta stop trying to touch my boobs." Mineta, teary eyed, said "c'mon they're so big u gotta let me get a small touch." Gojo looked at him, taking off her sunglasses to reveal her brilliant blue six eyes and said "if you touch them I will turn you into a vegetable with no thought ever crossing that tiny brain of yours again." Mineta sheepishly responded "yes" and scurried to his seat.

After about one more class the school day had ended and when the students of class 1-A were trying to leave, there was a crowd of students in the way. Bakugou walked in-front to the door and said arrogantly "Scouting out the enemy, small fry. We're the ones who made it out of the villains' attack. There is no point in doing that. Out of my way, extras." Most students in class-A started to feel embarrassed from the way Bakugou was acting.

Another purple haired kid scooched his way to the front of the crowd and said "Just because you initially entered the hero course, doesn't mean you can't be taken out. If you're not careful, i'll sweep you from under your feet." Gojo interjected saying "really, that's funny. Seeing how weak you all are I wouldn't think so. Think about it. You really think elf ears is going to take out someone like Bakugou or Hagakure? Hell no, 99% of you are weak nobodies with stale and boring futures."

The purple haired kid responded "oh really? I think elf ears has far more talent than you. You just have big boobs. You give principal Nezu and Aizawa a tit job to get in?"

Gojo got annoyed, but decided to leave it at that and shoved everyone out of the war and went home.

Timeskip to the beginning of the UA sports festival

(AN: for those who don't know, Gojo is 15-16 years old in this story but she will keep her abilities post-hidden inventory arc. I don't want the story to be weird cuz a 26 year old used to be dude is interacting strangely with a bunch of teens but later she is gonna need these abilities against someone like overhaul.)

When it had started, all the members of class 1-A had stepped into the field. Gojo was looking at the fans like a child, waving and shouting "YEAHH!" at the fans. Not only that but the other classes for the first years had joined. Class 1-B of the hero course, the general studies course, the business course etc...

When all the classes had gathered up near a small stage setup, the 'R-rated hero' Midnight was standing there. Gojo looked amazed at how slutty she looked while still abiding by public nudity laws. She spoke into the mic and said "Representing Class A and the hero course, is Gojo Satoru!" Gojo started to walk up the stage and some of her peers started whispering about how she was the representative. One of them mentioned how she showed the highest results in all of the practical exams so far.

One of the members of class C said "in the hero course." with a hint of sarcasm. She walked onto the stage and said these words into the mic "I pledge, that I'll show you what real strength looks like. Not the false advertises that comprise 99% of UA." Gojo instantly got massive hate from everyone in the other classes even her own. Bakugou liked her style but was a little down since he didn't get the stage. The fans loved her confidence but some of them thought she came off as arrogant.

After a few minutes the game was decided as an obstacle course around the school. The first event had begun.

(idk if this is wattpad etiquette or sumn but)
word count: 1114