Chp 1: "Unspoken Confessions: Navigating Love's Crossroads"

I request you all to go through with introduction part before starting this chapter as I've made few changes.

_______________________________________________
Chapter 1

Priya woke up with a spark in her eyes. Today was the day she had been waiting for - the launch of her own business. As she got ready, memories of her journey flooded her mind.

Growing up, Priya had always been fascinated by the world of business.She would watch her father manage his small grocery store with determination and grace. He taught her the value of hard work and perseverance.

But Priya's dreams were bigger. She wanted to build something of her own, something that would leave a mark on the world. So, after graduating from college, she took a job at a marketing firm to learn the ropes of the industry.

Years passed, and Priya worked tirelessly, soaking up every bit of knowledge and experience she could. She faced challenges along the way - doubters who questioned her abilities, setbacks that made her question herself - but she never lost sight of her goal.

And now, as she stood in front of the mirror, adjusting her blazer and straightening her shoulders, Priya felt a sense of pride swell within her. Today, she would officially launch her own marketing consultancy firm - a culmination of years of hard work and dedication.

As she walked into the office, Priya was greeted by cheers and applause from her team. She took a deep breath, feeling a mix of nerves and excitement coursing through her veins.

The day went by in a blur of meetings, presentations, and phone calls. Priya tackled each task with confidence, drawing on her years of experience and expertise. And as the sun began to set on the horizon, she couldn't help but smile at how far she had come.

As Priya closed the door to her office that evening, she took a moment to reflect on the journey that had brought her here. It hadn't been easy, but it had been worth it. And as she looked ahead to the future, she knew that this was only the beginning.

With a heart full of hope and determination, Priya switched off the lights and headed home, ready to take on whatever challenges lay ahead. For her, the sky was the limit, and she was ready to soar.

Priya's heart sank as she dialed her close bestfriends number, hoping to share her joyous news with him. But as his voice came through the line, she sensed something was wrong.

"Arey Kartik, Mujhe na tujhe ek mast baat btani hai"

(Hey, kartik, I have something exciting to tell you)

Priya began, trying to mask the unease in her voice.

Before she could continue, Kartik interrupted her.

"Priya, Mujhe baat karni hai tujhse"
(Priya, I want to talk to you)

he said, his tone serious.

Priya:- "Hain toh maine kya Italian mai bola?? Bewde
(So, did I speak in Italian? You drunk man??)

"Ha na chal ab suun, hum dinner saath mai karenge thik hai?? Bas tum aur mein !! Hamare favourite restaurant mai. 20 minute mai mil mujhe waha"

(Okay fine now listen, Will have a dinner together okay?? Just You and me !! At our favourite restaurant. Meet me within 20 minutes)

Priya's heart was a tumultuous sea as she sat across from Kartik at their favorite restaurant. The ambiance that once felt cozy and familiar now seemed strained and foreign.