Chapter 9

Unsure of how long they would be gone, Brooke made sure that they were both changed into fresh diapers under their leisure workout clothes. She wore a purple tank top, a black sports bra, and a pair of stretchy black shorts over her diaper. Jenna had donned a white T-shirt and blue jean shorts, though it had taken her significant effort to get them pulled up over on top of her thick diaper. They hadn't planned for bulky undies, after all.

Because of her recent leaking, Jenna decided to wear a nighttime diaper, hoping that she wouldn't have to worry about leaking for at least a while. Two leaks in less than a day would make anyone feel uncertain about their level of protection, but nevertheless, Brooke still packed a couple of spare diapers for each of them in her backpack along with a couple bottles of water.

"So... where do you want to go?" Brooke asked as they walked out the same doors that led to their hammock from last night. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, breathing in the scent of the flowers. This time she smelled a hint of pine, no doubt from all the surrounding trees. When she opened them again, she looked down, spotting the dirt path that they had scrambled up last night. Brooke grinned as she remembered how silly she felt trying to escape a creature that they couldn't see. The path led deeper into the woods, so with an excited grin, she said, "Guess we only have one choice."

"Yeah, sure looks like it. Ready?" Jenna held out her hand and waited until Brooke latched onto it.

"Sure am!" Brooke walked forward, her gait altered by the thick padding taped snugly between her legs. Jenna's pace was a little faster than the leisurely speed that she had hoped for, and before even a minute had passed, a rock caught her left foot and threw her off balance, nearly making her fall over. She felt a little pee trickle from her slit as she momentarily lost control of her bladder, though part of her was unsure if she had been holding her bladder at all. She stopped, her arm stretching out for a couple of seconds as Jenna kept walking forward, oblivious to her almost falling flat on her face.

"You okay?" Jenna asked as she stopped, looking over her shoulder.

"Yeah. Can we slow down a bit? I'm still getting used to walking with this diaper," she said. "It's kinda hard to walk normally."

"What, is your diaper getting thick already?" Jenna asked. "It hasn't even been fifteen minutes since we changed into them."

"Nah, not yet, but I suppose it's only a matter of time, right?" Brooke adjusted her backpack's fit to be a little more comfortable, then grabbed Jenna's hand again. At a slower pace, they only made it a few hundred more feet before her legs started to ache. "You know what?" She stopped and let go of Jenna's hand. "My legs are feeling a little sore. I think it's from the diaper pushing them apart."

"You too?" Jenna visibly relaxed. "I didn't want to be the one to say something first," she said with a laugh. She propped herself against a tree for a few seconds before sitting down, plopping down on her padded rear end. "Oh... that feels good," she said with a casual giggle, though she paused a second later. "Hey, you hear that?"

Brooke listened for a few seconds. "No, what?" Jenna held out her arms and wiggled her fingers at her, silently asking for her to help her up.

"That!" Jenna grabbed Brooke's hands and pulled herself up. "You don't hear that? Sounds like running water. Maybe a little river?" She looked deeper into the forest, trying to peer past all the trees. "Come on, let's go investigate!" she said, bravely pushing off the path.

Brooke shrugged and followed her. "Well, I suppose they said nothing about staying on the path when we left," she said. "Just be careful." Jenna walked twice as fast as her, eventually leaving her behind. "Hey, wait up!" she called out, unable to see her friend. Half a minute passed as her pace quickened. "Where the heck did she go?" she muttered to herself as a river came into view, the sounds of running water making her bladder feel fuller than it just had moments ago. "She couldn't have gotten that far." Brooke took a deep breath and sighed.