Chapter 8

With the sun's light streaming in through their bedroom windows, Brooke stretched as she let loose a ferocious yawn, waking Jenna up. She lifted her hand and found her friend's fingers amongst her own, making her stomach pulse with the sensation of a hundred butterflies flitting about. "Hey bestie..." she murmured as she pushed herself up, rolling over onto her other side. Jenna nudged her with a leg. "Did you sleep well?" she asked. "I sure did!"

Jenna yawned. "Yeah? Me too." She took a deep breath and groaned as she stretched.

Brooke flopped onto her back and stretched, wiggling her fingers and toes, the feeling of her soggy diaper slowly growing in her mind until, with a tensing of her leg muscles, she felt just how wet her diaper had become overnight. With a flourish, she swept the sheets off of them, sensing the warmth dissipate as the room's slightly cooler air embraced her. She looked down at her diaper, her eyes going wide as she saw just how much it bulged through her bottoms.

"Woah..." Jenna said in amazement, her eyes locked on Brooke's diaper. "How did you not leak? You're positively soggy!"

"Good question..." Brooke sat up more, feeling confused. Did I really drink this much last night? she thought, racking her brain, trying to remember. She shook her head, wondering if she had a headache from all the wine that they drank last night, though she thankfully felt nothing of the sort. Brooke glanced to her left where Jenna was sitting and saw a little damp spot on the sheets. With a sinking feeling in her gut, she bit her bottom lip and pointed down.

"Hm?" Jenna's shoulders slumped. "Ah, crap..."

"Hey, it's okay," Brooke said as she put a reassuring hand on her friend's shoulder. "I'm sure that the staff have dealt with this kind of thing before." Jenna glanced up at her. "Just think about it. If they gave us all these diapers to wear, surely they expect us to use them. We're both really new to this, so it would stand to reason that leaks happen."

Jenna's eyebrows furrowed. "Hey, wait a minute. Your diaper is thicker than mine! Where'd you get it?" she demanded. "This wouldn't have happened if I was wearing one like yours..." she said as she pouted, crossing her arms.

Brooke looked at both of their diapers. While they were both white, hers had tapes that ended with a single blue line and Jenna's tapes were all clear. "Maybe yours is a daytime diaper and mine is a nighttime diaper?" she ventured.

"I guess... Where'd you get that?"

Brooke slowly gestured at the bathroom door. "In there? I grabbed one of the new ones off the shelf when I came in last night. Didn't you see them?"

"No, I don't think so," Jenna said. She pushed herself off of the bed and hurried into the bathroom. "Ugh, why me?" she muttered.

"What was that?" Brooke called out after her. "Didn't quite catch that."

"Nothing..." came Jenna's defeated voice. "I leaked again."

"Wow, twice in one day?" Brooke teased. "You definitely need to be kept in diapers if that's the case. We haven't been here twenty-four hours yet and you're already a leaky bedwetter!"

"So are you!" Jenna shot back with a light-hearted laugh.

"Oh... yeah." Brooke pushed herself out of bed and stretched again. Feeling her diaper sag, she hiked her shorts up, feeling her very soggy diaper press against her slit. She stopped once she heard the shower start in the bathroom.

Jenna stepped back through the bathroom door, the steam from the shower flowing through after her. "You, uh..." She fidgeted in place as she looked everywhere but at Brooke. "You want to join me?" she asked.