Chapter 4

Brooke and Jenna walked down the long hallway leading back to the grand staircase, following Sofie to where the staff had prepared dinner for them. They held each other's hand as they got used to the thick padding between their legs, struggling to walk normally.

Sofie snuck a glance over her shoulder and smirked. "Comfy, aren't they?" 

"Huh?" Brooke asked, snapping out of her thoughts.

"The... how should I say... protection?" she slyly asked.

"Oh, that, yeah... just in case, right?" Brooke asked.

"But of course, my dear!" Sofie said, looking back ahead.

Brooke snuck a glance down at Sofie's butt and noticed that she was still in a diaper. She wanted to whisper about it to Jenna, but they were too close to their host to say anything. Jenna's grip on her hand tightened, so she shot her a comforting smile and squeezed her hand back. 

The three of them walked down the stairs and through the foyer, weaving their way through white hallways ordained with white trim and flowery wallpaper until they came to a large room with one massive two-story window that stretched all the way across the room. 

It showcased a beautiful valley overlooking a lake and forest that stretched for miles down the valley. Large mountains surrounded them on either side, their tips covered in the purest of snow. A single oak table with two chairs sat in the middle of the room on top of a large white carpet. Two large vases of the special flower sat to the right of either chair in the center of the table, filling the room with its sweet scent. The sun was setting all the way at the end of the valley, casting its calming yellow light into the room and painting the sky a vivid mix of blues, pinks, and purples.

Brooke groaned inwardly. If Jenna's assumptions were true, she was glad that she wore a diaper to dinner.

"Wow!" Jenna gasped. She let go of Brooke's hand and forgot all about her diapered predicament as she darted forward, the hem of her dress lifting just enough to expose her diaper as she jogged over to the window. "Look at how tall those mountains are! I didn't even know they were that big!" A grumble from her stomach made her pause and come back to reality.

Brooke noticed the attendants Mia and Emma share a knowing grin and a giggle on the other side of the room, feeling a little embarrassed for Jenna's childlike behavior. They were both wearing white aprons over their dresses, discreetly hiding their diapers. Brooke walked up to the table and was about to sit down in one seat when Mia came up from behind. 

"Please, allow me, miss," Mia said as she pulled the chair out for her, her eyes lingering on Brooke's butt once she turned away from her to sit. Upon hearing a soft crinkle of a familiar plastic sound, her eyes went wide almost imperceptibly.

"Thanks, Mia," Brooke gratefully said, crossing her right leg over her left. She settled back into the chair and watched Jenna look through the window, taking in nature's beauty. If you knew what you were looking for, it was rather obvious that Jenna was indeed wearing a diaper. She chuckled at that thought. She cleared her throat twice, and once she caught Jenna's attention, she motioned with her head for her to sit down. When Jenna shot her a quizzical look, she nodded towards the attendants waiting on them at the table.

"Oh!" Jenna said as she got the hint. She smoothed down the front of her dress and allowed Emma to pull her seat out for her, then sat down.

"Comfy?" Emma grinned. "We had a feeling you two would come around! We're so glad you came to dinner dressed properly!" She clasped her hands in front of her. "And I'm certain that you two are both hungry, too! What can we start you off with?"