Chapter 1

As they made their final descent onto the resort's helicopter pad, Brooke felt butterflies flit about in her stomach, not from the helicopter's descent into the most secluded and private resort in the world, but from eyeing up her bestie, a thin and simply stunning young woman with shoulder-length blonde hair. Just the mere thought of all the fun and naughty activities she had in mind for them made her heart race in her chest, though those paled in comparison to what her main goal was: professing her love for her and her desire to be more than friends.

Brooke had first met Jenna when she was still an up and coming content creator, matching up as random roommates through the college in their freshman year. They had texted each other the whole summer before their first year started and had become pretty close before they met. While their parents assumed they were studying all the time, they didn't know that they were doing the complete opposite. Their passion for music and singing lead to them putting all of their energy into pursuing their creative muse, giving their studies the bare minimum. It didn't take long at all for the two attractive women to gain a large following online, and after a few of their videos started going viral, they got discovered by a talent agency near the end of their junior year. It only took a year before their songs were hitting the number one spot on the charts.

As the helicopter touched down, Brooke glanced up to find Jenna smiling at her, sharing her own giddy excitement as they removed the headsets. The door to the helicopter slid open, revealing two nearly identical women standing with their hands clasped behind their backs on the edge of the helipad. They both wore a form-fitting yet light, low cut dress in white, simply exuding confidence and a high level of professionalism.

Brooke stepped out of the helicopter, then turned around, holding out her hand for Jenna. "Shall we?" she asked, hoping she'd take her hand, though she felt a little disappointed as Jenna handed her their carry-on bags. Their heavy bags made her lurch forward, almost making her bump her head against the helicopter. 

"Sorry about that!" Jenna hopped out onto the helipad, her hair whipping around in every direction. She glanced up at the spinning blades, then motioned towards the other women.

Brooke nodded and handed Jenna her luggage, then followed her off of the helipad, standing near the women in white. As the helicopter's engines roared to life, it took off and flew southbound, leaving them in the wilderness.

"Welcome to the resort," the women said in unison with a friendly smile. They stepped away from each other and one of them gestured down the path to where a small wagon sat only ten feet away. "Please allow us to deposit your luggage here; the servants will be by shortly to bring it to your room."

"Thanks!" Brooke said, letting the women place their bags in the wagon. "So, where to now?"

"To the house, of course!" one woman said as she stuck out her hand for her to shake. "My name is Emma, and this is my sister, Mia!" Mia waved at them as she organized the luggage on the wagon. "I am most happy to meet both of you, and if I may be so bold, I want to say that it is quite an honor to meet you!" she said with a smile so wide it nearly split her face in two. 

"Aww, thank you! Would you two like a picture? I love meeting my fans." Brooke smoothed down her top and brushed her hair over her shoulder.

Emma's smile faltered. She reached behind her and held a white bag, and as her shoulders drooped a little, she said, "As much as my sister and I would appreciate a photo, I'm afraid all electronic devices have are banned from the resort, miss, and I must insist that both you and your guest relinquish any that you might have brought."

Jenna cocked her head to the side and let loose a fake-sounding laugh. "Wait, then how else am I gonna take photos for our fans?"

"You aren't," Emma said, lifting the bag up. "This is our biggest rule. I cannot make an exception, not even for you, ma'am."