Chapter 7

Brooke knocked on their suite's door and cracked it open. "Jenna? You decent?" she asked, keeping her gaze on the floor as she let herself in. The room was barely lit by a single lamp sitting on the nightstand around the corner, its light casting large shadows around the room. As she stepped in, that same sweet scent from the flowers around their suite hit her. She grabbed a bottle of water sitting at the in-suite bar and twisted the cap off, feeling pretty thirsty. She downed half the bottle, took a couple of breaths, then finished it, hoping it'd help her wake up without a hangover the next morning.

"Girl, you've already seen my pussy!" came Jenna's voice from further inside the room. "I think we're well past that phase of friendship, especially with our current choice of undies."

Brooke laughed on the inside, knowing that while their diapers were put on by choice earlier, they were now no longer a choice, a fact confirmed by Mia just minutes ago. "Yeah... about that..." She gently shut the door behind her. "Mia said that we're basically gonna be stuck in diapers the whole time that we're here." She glanced in the bathroom and noticed their used diapers had disappeared and fresh ones had been restocked on the shelves. She walked inside and snagged another one, silently glad that she would wear something dry in a minute, then walked back out into the bedroom.

Jenna walked into view from around the corner, wearing a light pink translucent nightie that came down just enough to cover her diaper. "You like it?" she asked with a grin. "I got it just for this trip!" she said with glee, doing a little twirl in place. Her diaper crinkled between her legs as she spun around, the front already obviously a little wet.

"Y-Yeah, it looks great." Brooke was slightly taken aback by Jenna's forwardness because her outfit looked like something someone would wear on their honeymoon to consummate one's marriage. It put her breasts on full display, doing nothing at all to conceal her nipples. She smirked as she thought of something funny. "Good thing there aren't any boys around; they'd be drooling if they saw you in that," she said. "For real though, I love it. It fits you really well."

"Really? Glad you think so!" Jenna said. "As for Mia saying we're stuck in diapers, I guess that's okay. Sure beats peeing myself all the time, I suppose, right?" She lifted the front of her nightie. "Oh, and look! I figured out how to tape one on myself!"

"Yeah, I see that. Guess I should figure it out at some point, too." Brooke flopped down onto the bed, finally giving in to the effects of the alcohol. A large yawn forced itself from her lips.

"Want a change?" Jenna offered, eyeing some loose plastic peeking out of Brooke's pants. Her diaper bulged outwards, just like Jenna's had done right before she'd leaked.

"If you'd be so kind, I'd love one," Brooke said. "Definitely need one, that's for sure." She placed her fingers in her waistband and tugged it down, but Jenna's hand stopped her.

"Allow me. It's the least I can do for you spoiling me on this trip," Jenna said softly, a comforting smile on her face. When Brooke's expression softened, she stood up and gently tugged Brooke's pants down, exposing her diaper. She carefully untaped her diaper and let the front of it fall down, exposing her princess parts. "Hang on, lemme grab a towel; you're kinda wet."

Brooke blushed at that. There's no way I'm turned on that much for her to notice... am I? As Jenna walked into the bathroom, she ran a finger between her lower lips and held it up. Oh, she's talking about pee... she thought with a giggle.

"I saw that!" Jenna came back with a hand towel and wiped her crotch dry. "I didn't mean you were wet like that," she teased. Glancing up into Brooke's eyes, she slid the fresh diaper under her butt and said, "Gotta get your mind out of the gutter, girl!"