"She can work from home, right?"

"As long as you and Doyle can limit the stress, I'll allow it."

"I'll figure it out."

"So tell me Logan, what did you do to Patrice to piss her off?" Paris asked, changing the subject.

"I honestly don't know. She got confrontational with me about treating Rory. She apparently doesn't like me consulting. I told her that I have a deal with administration. She says that I'm controlling like you."

"She called me controlling?" Paris chuckled.

"I told her that she should probably find a new hospital."

"Not in this city she won't."

"Wendy, what did she say to you?"

"She said she refused to treat this patient or deal with the abusive controlling moody husband."

"Is that what she called me?" Logan asked.

"She said that hospital staff aren't allowed to treat family members, shouldn't be allowed consulting privileges, that you should have your license revoked, and that she would be taking this to Doctor Schultz."

"Well isn't she a moody little bundle of joy." Paris said with a roll of her eyes.

"She was a pleasure to deal with at 4am after I haven't slept . . . Wait, did you say that she called me abusive?"

"Abusive, moody and controlling." Wendy confirmed.

"Are you freaking kidding me?!" Logan asked, suddenly getting very upset.

"Moody, I'll agree with." Paris commented. "Controlling . . . You've got your moments. But Abusive is definitely crossing a line!"

"Never in my life have I ever had anyone refer to me as anything even close to abusive! That accusation is beyond outrageous! How dare she! Are you freaking kidding me?! Does that psycho want to see abusive, because I'll show her the definition of abusive if that's what she wants!"

"Alright calm down. Let me handle it." Paris told him. "I've never liked Patrice, and wouldn't want her treating Rory anyway. I'll deal with Doctor Schultz. Should we wake Sleeping Beauty?"

"Do we need to?" Logan asked.

"How long has she been asleep?"

"Just two hours. We went to bed around eleven last night, and she woke me up at 2:30, so she hasn't slept much."

"I'll let her sleep until the pharmacy delivers the meds, but I'll need her awake to take them."