"Hey."Logan greeted, walking into the bedroom he shared with Rory, to get himself changed before leaving for dinner.

"Hey Babe!" Rory chirped as she stood in front of the bathroom mirror, putting her earrings on.

"You look beautiful."

"Thank you."

"I'm really sorry about earlier. It was stupid of me to try to trick you into giving me information. Especially using that dress."

"That dress is gorgeous. I wish I could wear it."

"Maybe later this year we'll go somewhere fun."

"I would love that."

"I have something for you."

"You do?" Rory asked as Logan held a velvet box out to her. "It's your birthday, and you're giving me a present?"

"I bought this for you a while ago. I've been waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. I should have done it this morning."

"Logan, it's your birthday. I don't need presents for your birthday. And you don't need to give me things because you feel bad about something stupid."

"I know. I just think it will look good with your dress."

"Logan. . ." Rory said as she took the box, and slowly opened it to see a simple round diamond on a delicate silver chain. "Babe, it's beautiful."

"No, you're the one who is beautiful." Logan said gently kissing her, then reaching to remove the necklace from the box, and clasping it behind Rory's neck.

"Thank you Logan."

"I am so sorry I upset you."

"You didn't upset me. The pregnancy hormones upset me."

"But I added to it. I am really sorry."

"You have nothing to apologize for. I'm sorry for getting upset over nothing. It's your birthday. I have no right to be upset with anything you do today."

"That's not true."

"Yes it is. It's been a really big day for you. I am so proud of you!"

"It's been a really big day for you too. You've handled it all angelically."

"Only because you've been right there with me."

"I wouldn't dream of being anywhere else. I love you Ace."

~* ~ * ~ * End Flashback * ~ * ~ * ~ *

"I shouldn't have tried to trick you into giving me information." Logan said as he took Rory's hand in his own, and placed a gentle kiss on her knuckles.