𝗲𝗽𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝟮𝟰: 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝘂𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

A/N: Eclipse belongs to GeekyCookie1. Soren [mentioned] belongs to MariChat3.

Alright, we did it! We officially made it to season two!

Enjoy!

"Everyone makes mistakes, right? Small ones, big ones—everyone makes them. But what no one really gets is that sometimes whenever how big or small it may be, those mistakes can end up having consequences."

Flashback - 80 years ago

TWILIGHT SPARKLE WAS leaning against the doorway that lead to the nursery's balcony, letting the soft and gentle breeze blow through her purple hair while she kept a hand on her baby bump. As she was staring out at the view, there was concern and worry within her violet eyes that was easily noticeable while her mind kept running with thoughts, questions, and fears.

The sound of soft footsteps grew closer and she looks over to see her husband coming over to her. "What's wrong?" Flash Sentry asked.

"Nothing." Twilight Sparkle lied, offering him a small smile.

But Flash Sentry frowned lightly, seeing past her smile. "You're thinking about what the Dark One said again, aren't you?" When she didn't answer, that gave him his answer as he sighed and stepped closer, gently taking her hands into his. "Twilight, please. I can't keep having this conversation, you have to let it go. We're about to have a baby."

Twilight Sparkle then moved away and stepped into the nursery, walking over to the crib that was set up in the middle of the room with a unicorn mobile hanging above it.

"I haven't had a restful night since our wedding." Twilight Sparkle said.

Flash Sentry followed after her. "That's what the Dark One wants, to get inside your head, but they're just words. The Dark One can't hurt us."

"The Dark One gave your father a sleeping potion to give to me so I'd sleep for eternity just because Kenji wanted to keep us separated," Twilight Sparkle reminded. "We don't know what else the Dark One is capable of."

Flash Sentry then sighed. "What can I do to ease your mind?"

Instantly, she looked up at her husband with a pleadingly expression on her face. "Let me talk to him."

"Him," Flash Sentry said, already knowing who she was talking about. "You don't mean...?"

"I do."

"No," Flash Sentry said instantly. "It's too dangerous."

"Asides from my mother, he knows about the prophecy more than anyone else." Twilight Sparkle tried to reasoned with him.

"I—there's a reason why he's locked up, Twilight," Flash Sentry said. "Jake may be our nephew, but we both know that he'll do anything to get rid of Briana. He's the one that gave Soren the idea of poisoning you just to keep Briana from being born when we found out you were pregnant."